Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I can get my transmission back in business I'd be game for a trip up north.

Whats wrong with your trans Al?

North Jersey W000t~! I recently explored a ton of nice legal trails in NW jersey that are pretty sweet. I would love to check out those trails up by you though.

As for the snorkel we got a bunch of pvc parts together but didn't really get much further than that as of yet XD

Here, here!

2-3 flare, flashing OD light. Pulled the codes and looks like bands are out of range and pressures are off. Putting in a rebuilt valve body as well as new band adjustment studs this weekend. My band studs have no threads left exposed(gotta love Jersey winter salt!) to adjust the bands. So hopefully with all the upgrades of the new VB and getting to adjust the bands all will be good.

id like to go

Id be down as long as it can be done mostly stock.

My ride is stock except for 31" all terrains. Usually not a problem but sometimes its nice to have a friend around to give ya a quick yank.

My ride is stock except for 31" all terrains. Usually not a problem but sometimes its nice to have a friend around to give ya a quick yank.

ok cool. id definitely be down for this then

Sweet I'm thinking sat the 10th or sun the 11th. Meet up at stateline diner on rt17 north in Mahwah at 0930 or so. Any takers?

I think my tranny is back in business. Did all the work on Friday and so far so good. Keepin my fingers crossed.

Steve: you can count us in! debating whether or not I should bring my new ex though. The frame is so stiff that it's hard to get decent flex going over rocks X_x I'm sure the mutineer would love it though.

I would definitely like to do this but I'm thinking I'm going to have to pass. I don't have enough confidence in my tires to really offroad it on anything besides a puddle. Maybe next time

Good thing I looked up this thread! When are you guys planning to go?

Also, is this gonna be another mud run? Or are we gonna hit some rocks and trails this time? ;)

I think they're looking at the weekend of the 10th.

Rocks and trails my friend. Give your suspension a bit of a workout.

Made plans to go down to South Jersey to break in my new 3rd gen ex on Tuesday but ended up hitting our favorite NW jersey spot instead. We had a great time, but need moar explorers!:exp::exp::exp:

wp2s.jpg

3 Wheels! :O

wp4ke.jpg

wp6y.jpg

wp5.jpg

wp7x.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where is this? I gotta get out!

Back