Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

ya fix the problem, or pay a lot of money!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Use a local garage who's a "Private Inspection Facility." They can usually fix the problem and then "re-inspect" it all at once.

well truck is in dire need of a tune up but i havent had the time to do it as well as crazy ass weather ,

the main issues are exhaust leak and somethin happened with previous owner i had to rewire the headlights, i tried lookin for the proper relay for them tested all the relays everythin seemed fine, but only the highbeams worked, funny part is now if i activate my highs the lows stay on regardless. this truck has many issues but for the most part its a bunch of small issues, but will become expensive if fixed all at once. and i dont hav ethat kinda cash for that, not to mentio i still have to tear the motor apart on my nissan as well

born and raised cape may county

l_ca92b64ea143d5ce867d92bf54f1b856.jpg

help im trapped in pa HELL

ocean county here

Hah, Lakewood! I just took my students down there for a choral festival. @ the Wood Lake C.C. hosted by Lakewood HS!

jwrezz, you're a town over!

Upper Montclair, NJ

Mays Landing, Atlantic County NJ baby!

Pohatcong NJ

^hmmm. I live in Jackson (right new lakewood) and happen to have a GM 14bolt 9.5" rear end that needs some gears/bearings/seals/etc ;)

Yea man stop in. I drive through Jackson every day to get here. Make sure you take that explorer though!!

Make sure you take that explorer though!!

I would love to man but i sold her almost 3 and a half years ago and havent been able to find her to get it back :(

I do have a cool silverado though :D

I'll definetaly stop in. I have quite a list for my GM 9.5" rear:

4.88s gears (probably Yukon or Precision)
Master install kit
Axle bearings
Axle seals
Wheel Cylinders
Brake shoes
Drum spring kit
Conversion U-Joint
Fluids

.... so hopefully i have some money left after the wedding (9/27) :D

matt..i told ya before..if it's a pa truck now (i think you said someone in pa ownes truck now)if you can get me the vin #,i can find the owner and where the truck is,call your insurance company that the truck was insured with,and ask them to open up your file and get ya the vin # for it...good luck with the wedding..ill be gettin married in a few years

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i know i know. I cant get the policy information because it was insured under my parents when i had it... and now i dont live with them so its a little hard to hound them to make that phone call. i just keep my eye on craigslist :D

Back