wich subs should i get | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wich subs should i get

airkevin23 said:
First off, I don't know where the whole distortion from your amp arguement came from. Second, Audiobahn kills Rockford in the sub catagory. SPL wise it's not really a contest. Put it in a situation with the same power and an equal sized box and Audiobahn will win. SQ they both suck. Third, not every brand has a bad product. Lastly, I would love to come to the competition, St. Louis gets shafted when it comes to those, but thats way to long of a drive. What kinda numbers do you hit with those 4 12's?
im hitting 155.2 with one RF 1000a2 amp with a blown channel wired down to 2 ohms....but im not gonna argue with you about anything though lol....it would be pointless...so ill leave saying this...if you get good numbers from whatever your hitting then good job, my system is not the **** nor will it ever be,i know there is much better. i just know the audiobahn subs i had sucked horribly. and SQ these RFs i have suck, but my 3 12 inch infinity perfects i had killed the RF in SQ...its got alot to do with setup also...and the distortion came from past experience....even at the competitions they noticed my amp doesent throw much distortion, if any....
like i said, i give anyone props for building a good strong system, by themselves...it shows alot, like ive seen expo 5.0's set-up and i like it...infact i wish i was going for show, ide do some fiberglass work, but then again i also dont know how to work with it lol

Back