Will 2002 Explorer Sport floor mats fit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will 2002 Explorer Sport floor mats fit?

XLTmodifire

Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
99' XLT (B4 Autumn Brown)
I have an opportunity to pick up some nice clean floor mats, however I do not know for a fact if they will fit my 99' XLT. They are from an 02' Sport. Here is a picture if you may be able to compare the looks of them to your OEM floor mats.

CIMG3810.jpg

Thank for your input.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd really like to pick these up today if someone could give me just a little information.

They don't need to be exact, but will these 02' sport floor mats fit OK in my 99' XLT?

Thank you.

Yes. You may or may not have to cut them, but they will fit. But seriously, if you want to know, delete this thread and start a new one. Ask someone with an 02 sport to go measure their floor mats. Then measure your truck. Done.

I just picked them up for 20.00, and they fit PERFECT!

So, if there was any doubt before, I can tell you that 100% the 02' floor mats fit in the 2nd generation with no modifications at all. Most likely newer years than 02', but I can not confirm 100%.

well the 02 sport is supposed to be the same old truck with a face lift, so no wonder they fit. the 02 4 doors... probably not

Back