winter is here ,, so,,,,,,, | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

winter is here ,, so,,,,,,,

-35 this morning, i nice balmy -20 with out wind chill. i use a winter front this time of year, has openings u can open or close

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't know what your crying about.. Its not that cold.. :p: :confused:

i prefer it like this, saves a alot of windshield washer fluid

I hate cold weather, what happened to Global Warming? LOL Im ready for summer time again....Outdoor concerts, Swimming pools, Bikini's, the list goes on and on.

Last winter I worked in Labarge Wyoming close to a town called "Big Piney" which has a sign outside town talking about how it is the coldest town in Wyoming or something or other. Either way it got down to -40 not inlcuding a slight wind chill. That was too dam cold I hope to never work there again!

I hate cold weather, what happened to Global Warming? LOL Im ready for summer time again....Outdoor concerts, Swimming pools, Bikini's, the list goes on and on.

I'll take winter. No grass to mow, weeds to pick, leaves to rake etc. I can't swim & I hate crowds.

Back