• Register Today It's free!

Wiring Harness

Felix

Reaction score
City, State
Ewa Beach, HI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer Limited 4.6
I am looking to find the easist way to wire in a Fuel Injected 302 to the stock harness of an 88 Ranger. Unless someone knows of an 8 wire harness that alows me to run a standalone FI system for it.

Any input would be greatly apricated, as I am going to be building a supercab 302 ranger in the near future. Going to pick up a 302 today. :D

easiest?

88 ranger is speed density

what year EFI 5.0L, is it MAS?

There is ALOT of information about running the earlier EFI 5.0L's in a speed density Ranger, if your 5.0L has a distributor this is a very common conversion and I believe even full wiring charts are available online.

Whats the plan now Felix? you pick up a Ranger?

I can help you but I need to know details about the conversion. What transmission? What year 5.0L?
do you have both wiring harness and computer?

Yea I am going to get a Ranger.. The motor is a freebee.. needs freshened up... Rings bearings you know.

I am going to be running an ArtCarr C4 behind it. I am not sure if its speed or not.. I was going to see how much of the FI system is intact. If its not all there I am going to put a Holley on it and forget it.

If most of the stuff is there, I would like to do the Ford Motorsport Stand alone EFI system. I have never done this before and not sure how much it would envolve. I know the carb system will be easier.

www.Americanautowire.com I don't know if they have what you want but worth a try. If not, its still a good site to keep in your favorites folder.

Back