Wonnangatta Station run Vic' Australia Nov' | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wonnangatta Station run Vic' Australia Nov'

golby

Reaction score
Any Aussie Explorers interested in a run to Wonnangatta Station in Victoria's Alpine region. November 5th,6th,7th. I have about 10 trucks going. Unfortunately mine is the only Explorer. The trail in is easy and on the way out there is plenty to see and steep tracks to climb. From Wonnangatta to London stores Corner there are 26 river crossings which should be moderate at this time of year and weather. Mt Kent provides views to the oil platforms in Bass Strait to the NSW border. A couple of the better known tracks we'll be tackling are Collingwood Spur and Billy Goat Bluff. If your really game The Widow Maker is there too. I'll be seeing how slippery it is first. If your interested or want more info e-mail me.
Regards Paul Golby
golby@ozemail.com.au

Paul, I can't remember the name of the site, but there is an awesome off-road site based in Australia. The editors first name is Lloyd, but that's all I remember.

Maybe you could make a request for more Explorers from that site if you even know which one I'm talking about.

If you do know about the site post a link here and I'll transfer it to my resources page.

------------------
Rick Horwitz
Editor
explorer@4x4central.com
Editor
www.4x4central.com

Thanks Rick,
I've posted a submission at the sofcom site. It's got some good stuff on there but doesn't come close to your site, but I guess I'm a bit bias. Explorers rule. I'll certainly keep trying. Mine is basically stock but so far has gone everywhere the ?#@**!* brands go. Even those with diff lockers, meaty treads etc etc. It just keeps on going.
Thanks Again Paul Golby

Back