WTF AUTOZONE!?!?! F'd me over. need help! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTF AUTOZONE!?!?! F'd me over. need help!

I WIN!!!

Just got a call this morning from the store manager:

" '91 explorer right? Manual? 4wd? Ok, we'll have a radiator and alternator for you tomorrow"

i think the higher ups gave him a call this morning when they got it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

COOL! I always like it when the little guys win. Kudos to AZ really too, they could have stone walled you for a bit until they saw you were serious. That manager may have been a knob, but they stepped up and did the right thing!

<snip> Kudos to AZ really too, they could have stone walled you for a bit <snip>

Ditto on that.. kudos for them for stepping up..

I was surprised when I got a call from the regional when I was just complaining about the employees.. And then to see them call back when an employee gives wrong information that causes a problem and take care of it is a rarity. Not many companies do that anymore..

~Mark

Ditto on that.. kudos for them for stepping up..

I was surprised when I got a call from the regional when I was just complaining about the employees.. And then to see them call back when an employee gives wrong information that causes a problem and take care of it is a rarity. Not many companies do that anymore..

~Mark

:chug: cheers to that

Back