JDraper

Somewhat Functional
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
McVeytown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'18 XLT
Just got back from our run at Paragon on Saturday. We had a blast, but could do without the rain :rolleyes: A big thanks to Gerald and Ashli for making the looongg trip north to play.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great pics jeff, i'll have to get mine up later tonight.

Great Pics!!

Are there as many creeks at Paragon as I am imagining? Seems like the most of the pics I see from there are creek crossing pics.

Paragon has it's share of water....Part of it is an old strip mine, so there are tons of springs around.

Here are the pics i have from the weekend, some where taken by me others where taken by spas.

Matt waiting to go into the creek.

6542107-0725_img.jpg

Pipeline

6542107-0726_img.jpg

Doug posing on a rock.

6542107-0728_img.jpg

6542107-0729_img.jpg

Group Shot by Rubicon Lake.

6542107-0730_img.jpg

Trucks Coming through the water on the 101 Course.

JDraper

6542107-0731_img.jpg

Lizard

6542107-0732_img.jpg

Bigcheck1

6542107-0734_img.jpg

Rafar99

6542107-0735_img.jpg

GJarrett

6542107-0736_img.jpg

Dasfrem

6542107-0737_img.jpg

Trucks Climbing Whompum Hill

Doug

6542107-0738_img.jpg

Doug 2

6542107-0739_img.jpg

Dasfrem

6542107-0743_img.jpg

JDraper

6542107-0744_img.jpg

Lizard

6542107-0746_img.jpg

Lizard Flexing out

6542107-0748_img.jpg

6542107-0749_img.jpg

6542107-0750_img.jpg

looks like a lot of fun too bad I missed it, guess I will have to make the next one

i had a blast...now the aftermath. on the way home my trans was acting real funny. was running at 55 at like 3 grand on the tach. parked it at home and now in drive it just stays in 1st ggears, i can wind it out to redline and it still wont shift. still has reverse but if i go and manually shift from 1 to 2 it will delay and shft in. looks like i'm gathering parts for a 5 speed now.

That sucks chad, I hope the swap goes well.

Awsome pics Fug!!!!!

looks like I missed another good one!!

nice pics guys keep em coming

Karol

what's up with all the red flags???

If that Pathfinder can go threw there, So can I!! Now, how to get over the fact I'm not 18 yet..... :(

Lindsy shot up 4 rolls of film i think so she should have alot of good pictures.

The flags are required by the park to increase visibility of the rigs especially coming over hills and such.

i have a bunch of digital pics that i can send to someone if they want to post them for me tomorrow

matt did you unzip tie your breather? if not you're gonna want to do that before you drive anywhere. Chad if you want send me the pics i'll upload them for you.

Oh yeah, btw, I had a great time this weekend, it was nice to meet even more members from the board! That and I was happy I didn't really get any damage becides pulling my driveshaft apart at one point (no biggie, easy fix). Useally I'm not to worried about damage and all, but I gotta drive this thing 1000 miles down to Nashville in two weeks and it better be up for the challenge.

things might be looking up today...i call ed my trans shop and they said they're gonna cover it under warranty. they seem to think it's just some little part. my warranty expired last month but they want to fix it fo r me. real good people i guess. so i'm getting it trailered home tomorrow..

i'm still gonna gather parts for the 5speed though...god knows it cant hurt

i'll send the pics to you later today doug

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Pics! I used to be good at taking plenty of pictures, but now I always forget until I'm on my way home and realize that I didn't take a single one.

Back