XLT Xtremes 99 Explorer Before/After | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XLT Xtremes 99 Explorer Before/After

XLT Xtreme asked me to post a few Before/After pictures of his 99 XLT sence I have pictures of his ride saved on my pc.
SORRY for the big pictures.

BEFORE w/my XLT (mine is the black one)
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed [/IMG]

AFTER
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
And one again MIKE that is a SWEET looking X you have.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey thanks XLT-Rated for posting the pics. The after pics are with the 30" KO TA's plus the Pro Comp AAL. Also installed at the time of the tires were new shocks all around. Tell me what you guys think!

what shocks?

Just went with the Monore Sensatracs.

hey man how did u lift your back end?

Nice! Im waiting to see the 20's on it.

Looks like someone was at the Rockford Airport!
Sorry we didnt get a chance to meet up when i was in town.

Mp3SUV
Mine is the one with the 20's. You can email me at Bullracing98@aol.com for some pictures or we can get togeather (you, Mike,and I ) for a cruze or what ever.

yea the lift is from the pro comp add a leaf in the rear.

Originally posted by SplashMan
Nice, love the color... :chug:

Thanks for the compliment, really wish I could have made it to your recent get together. Hope to make the next one I am really interested in seeing your "X" in person. Just for the fact we are pretty much identical and I like the way yours looks.

Its about showing before/after pictures of (Mikes) XLT Xtremes 99 Explorer. Just like it states in the topic.

Back