Yet another Big Bear snow run. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yet another Big Bear snow run.

Uh, should we back up the start time a little? Sounds like it's gonna be an adventure...:eek:

Up to 14 inches of new snow is possible along the south facing
slopes between Mount Baldy and Crestline... while the remainder of
the San Bernardino Mountains above 4000 feet could receive another
4 to 8 inches of snow.

The Cajon Pass will be impacted tonight through Friday morning. Near
The Summit... snowfall will be accumulating an inch or more per
hour late tonight through early Friday morning... with up to six
inches of snow possible. Visibility will be extremely poor and
travel should be avoided if possible or delayed. After 8 am
Friday morning... snow showers should become less frequent and by
10 am the snow level will be lifting to above 5000 feet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well Hopefully this will be the snow run we have been looking for! :D

what start time are ya thinking about now?

Sounds like it's gonna be an adventure...:eek:
orly-ostrich.jpg

;)

I'm going to have to wait till morning, but currently I'm out :(. If we get another foot of snow overnight, I probably won't even have the berm knocked down by 10am :rolleyes:

,,,cyber, did you get the rest developed???...

nah not yet i still have the camera sitting in my center console along with the camera from truckhaven and the video camera. gonna try to get everything developed and uploaded this weekend.

so stay tuned:D

No kidding :). I was shoveling out a path to the firewood earlier and didn't realize she was standing right next to the wood shed until I got to it and she nearly jumped me :roll:.

this is just too funny :D put that pic you posted Ritsui was precious!

Haha...oh great, another BB thread with random pictures...:D
One more and I'll have to get Froader to change the tittle again...lol.

I am fine with original start time Tbars? Bueller? :D

...bueller???bueller???...:D

...lets try for the same time and we will know by morning....btw, one of these days you will listen to my weather predictions...;)
...of course, that will be the day that i'm wrong, lol...:rolleyes:

I'd love to but can't:(

1. have a partial bare rear bumper that I don't want rusting.
2. Job Interview at noon in Ontario
3. Company coming over in the afternoon to see the munckin

Have fun and be safe!:salute:

...stic-o, you should take the jp mobile to ontario since it's really nasty weather, and, if your interview got over early...:scratch:

I figured that you would have your hands full...good luck with the interview tomorrow...and hopefully I'll be able to make it down for TDS.

welp ladies i outta here and heading back to the ranch see ya all in the morning!

sorry to tell u guys this but i can't make it my gf wants to spend some time with me have fun without me maybe next time I'll see if I can bring her along as well.

It hadn't been snowing too much since this afternoon, but it's now started up again and somewhat heavy. I shoveled well over a foot deep off the driveway today and it's already virtually impossible to tell that I shoveled at all.

It's going to be beautiful, but I hope you can find the trails. If you come up in this direction and need to wind down (or need help), give me a call @ 336-5816. Have fun and take lots of pics :thumbsup:

Well i am gonna try to get up there in the am was coming home this am and the Explorer just started running real bad. think it might be something with the IAC from the symptoms it was exhibiting. so i am hoping it just a plug loose or something simple.....

i'll update in the am after i rise:D

...CYBER, where are you????

...ritsui, sounds like a plan :D

...they had a tornado touch down at point magoo NAS...i am watching road reports while we wait for cyber to check in...;)

update

As of right now it's only raining in the pass, but there is at least 2 accidents blocking multiple lanes. Should be cleared up before you guys leave.

Cyber, sorry about your truck hopefully it's only minor...

Sorry you couldn't make it Sam...

Ritsui, I'll give you a call if we end up over that way...:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back