Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Ive been looking and its hard to find the 90-94 explorer's with lift kits, so i decided to made a thread were everyone can link or post pics of there EX, and or mod's, i am working on a soa right now.

9883IM000952.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

florida? beer? steak? that's enough to get me to help prep and to spray some paint for free haha

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

heres mine....

well i finally got my bumpers where they belong, and my brush guard on, now its time to find some square KC lights for the front, and i have a 4 inch lift waiting... currently it looks like this with about 3.5 inches suspension and 2 inches of body lift..

Attachments

• IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 9,713
  • IMG_2348_1.JPG
    IMG_2348_1.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 9,596

Is the front axle in yours shortned or is it from a early bronco? always wondered that.

Picture150.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Here is mine....

3 inch body lift on 32X11.5X15 Mud King Tires

HPIM0223.jpg

Heres one of mine
SAS_pics_046.jpg

thats what i thought at first, but it seems smaller at the top and bottom kind like some coil springs.

102_2285.jpg

102_2283.jpg

Bump there is way more lifted 1st gens on this forum, post them up!

Heres mine again, I can drive it around and flex a little now, I took it up and down my road and alley. It rubs the radius arm at a hard turn either way,This is the first truck i have ever drove that had boggers, and wow its one viberating ride haha. It should be a little better when the steering and brakes are rebuilt. With the steering as loose as it is it shakes like a motherfuker

Now that i have one worth posting.

Attachments

• vbpgimage.jpg
    vbpgimage.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5,372

95offroadx that thing looks bad ass!

some reaosn i really like it with the swampers and no front fenders. makes it look real mean

My little explorer. 6" superlift. my winter rims and 33" alltertain tires. Just ordered some Rockcrawlers with 34" LTB's.

Back