Moab 2006 Chat Thread | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2006 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there with 1 extra. And BTW Rick, Kevin still would like his placard.

All I have left to do is swap out my master cylinder and aim my KC foglights and I should be good to go!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Barring any unforseen circumstance; I'll be at the group dinner as well with a buddy of mine. :thumbsup: :chug:

Stic-o said:
Maybe that pop-up you had wasn't so bad :p
When I towed that pop up with my Explorer, I ended up getting about ten miles per gallon, so the RV is not much more expensive to operate.
We will be at the dinner (three people).

ARG!

The seats for the zuk will not show up till the day before I leave. I have no idea if the zuk will be ready. No matter what, I plan to be there (with or without the zuk)

:fire: :banghead:

All of the zuks canceled out for the week following, so once again I am modifying my schedule and leaving on Monday, with a stop at NP on Hwy 50 I've always wanted to visit.

I'm in for dinner and I imagine Tilt68 is too :) I have NO idea where all this stuff is so I'll be playing lost puppy and following you guys around all weekend!

Spas said:
I'm in for dinner and I imagine Tilt68 is too :) I have NO idea where all this stuff is so I'll be playing lost puppy and following you guys around all weekend!
Its not hard to find stuff in Moab, especially when its surrounded by a group of 50 lifted Explorers. ;)

Rick, do we need to each make reservations, or just show up that night with money? I don't want to commit, cuz I won't know how tight money will be till I spend it on gas getting there!

Rick said:
I know a lot of other groups have been there and they've had a good time. It's not a place you would want to go back to every year though.

Hey, even if it's not an every-year thing, I'll bet it's still a dead certain contender to be a heckuva lot better than that river excursion dinner bomb I came up with two years ago, LOL.

Schedule me dinner for one. Do they consider Ruger single actions acceptably authentic to join the western gunfight?

Bill, I'll have more info later this week.

I am in for dinner. Party of one. ;)

Hey Brian1 who do you have coming with you this year? Hopefully your dad will be joining you. I wish my folks were coming along but they just have to many things going on right now.

As for the dinner you can count on 3 from the "PURPLE GANG" to show up!!!! It sounds a lot like a place in Estes that we go to every so often.

I just found out that 6 of my mountain bike friends from Dallas, are going to Moab for a week. Too bad they wont get there till saturday the 20th. :(

Dinner

The Climb Naked crew will be there for dinner - party of 3.

Aspen Why?
You know we can't keep up with mountain bikers on the trail......

There is probably a post somewhere in these 28 pages....But, is there a sign up/list to be able to attend the dinner Sat night? Is there a schedule of trails that will be run? I plan on showing up a little after noon on Sat, just wonderin' where you all might be...?

Saturday Big Dawgs
Gerald's Group - Golden Spike
Jefe's Group - Behind the Rocks

Stockers/ Super Stock
Top of the World and Onion Creek

Sunday

Big Dawgs
Gerald's Group - Flat Iron Mesa
Jefe's Group - Golden Spike

Stockers / Super Stock
Brian1's Group - Thompson Canyon / LaSalle Pass

As for dinner, I will have more info by tomorrow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A little afternoon we will all be on the trails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back