Truckhaven clean out your garage sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven clean out your garage sale

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...If you have Ford Explorer or Ranger items that you find is taking up space in your garage and you want to find them a good home and you will meeting up with us at Truckhaven, this is the place to post the goods you will be bringing out..;)

..I will be bringing some stuff out as well as I have some stuff left over from RangerX before he ran off to the islands..:D

..I will update these items when I get home and can take some pics..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone need a BII EFI fuel tank? That's been taking up space for quite some time ;)

...I believe I do...:wavey:

..They are like 22 gallons IIRC ? I have the 16 gal tank on the Ranger and will be wanting to add this to the rear (in a tub)after removing my tank, like RockRanger's and 90Ranajo's for the weight and traction..:D

No idea as to the capacity of the tank.

stock 91 front fenders in "ok" shape. Not dented but paint is a bit beat up. Factory maroon color or whatever that darker red is, I'm colorblind... Free...

Also have a 91 to 95+ conversion hood, fenders, 2 grills, full lights, everything... $500

Will bring either or all if someone wants them.

stock 91 front fenders in "ok" shape. Not dented but paint is a bit beat up. Factory maroon color or whatever that darker red is, I'm colorblind... Free...

Will bring either or all if someone wants them.

..I'll take the stockers...I need only the right one now if anyone is needing the left...Otherwise, I'll gladly take them both..

..It's not like my X hasn't run maroon fenders before...:D

Rick...I'm still wanting the tank...I just haven't had anytime to look up BII tank specs..:confused:

Cool, will be happy to get them out of my sideyard and would rather give them to someone that wants them then just toss them in the trash.

..:scratch:..I might be able to pick them up the weekend I hot-lap and pit with ya..:D

Ted, please remind me closer to the run.:chug:

You're more then welcome to swing by and grab them that weekend too. I'm mostly just looking to get them out of my sideyard.

..Here's a reminder everyone to clean out your garages and get this stuff ready for the trip..:biggthump

Are we cleaning out, as in giving away things or are we going to have a small swap meet type thing?

That would bring the run to the next level,

Night wheeling
Pop-Luck Dinner
Drive in Theater
Swap meet...

Next thing you know, we'll rival TDS with vendors and sponsors too :)

~Mark

..For those of us needing to cleanout stuff cause we finally realize hoarding is an illness, we can do both by giving away and selling if it's valuable..:D

..and TDS has nothing to worry about..:scratch:..as long as we are limited to and only have BrotherofJefe and Fakrwe with the only heeps..:p:

Ted, you still want those stock front fenders off my red explorer?

Also, still have the 91 to 95+ conversion kit I mentioned above.

..Maniak...We are having a raffle also...:bounce:

..Sirhk100..I only need the right fender if someone is in need of the left, and if not yes, I'll take them both...

..Froader...If for some reason you won't be able to make it out to TH, I'll haul your stuff out there for ya...You've done it for me enough times..:biggthump

..If anyone is needing any 4-1/2" cutoff blades or flap disc, I bought a ton of them from Roark and have a few to bring out and sell...

Premium Flap disc in grits of 40, 60, 80, your choice - 3 for $10 and 4-1/2" x 7/8 x .045 cutoff wheels $2 each

..Let me know in advance and I'll bring them otherwise they won't be hauled out there..;)

..Maniak...We are having a raffle also...:bounce:

..Sirhk100..I only need the right fender if someone is in need of the left, and if not yes, I'll take them both...

..Froader...If for some reason you won't be able to make it out to TH, I'll haul your stuff out there for ya...You've done it for me enough times..:biggthump

..If anyone is needing any 4-1/2" cutoff blades or flap disc, I bought a ton of them from Roark and have a few to bring out and sell...

Premium Flap disc in grits of 40, 60, 80, your choice - 3 for $10 and 4-1/2" x 7/8 x .045 cutoff wheels $2 each

..Let me know in advance and I'll bring them otherwise they won't be hauled out there..;)
Bring 'em . I'm just about out of flap discs.

I'll dig through the shed and see what I have left that I dont need. I think I even have a few sets of Radius arms and axle beams left over. Ill have to check the iron pile.

~Mark

YES!!! Bring all of your grinding discs!

Zukman has a set of Eddie Bauer seats from his '91 for sale. Very good condition. $250 for the set. I will bring if anyone is interested.

I have the following.

*2nd gen Chrome Grill
*factory flares for a Sport, should fit 1st and 2nd gen
*Factory AM/FM/CD/CASS double din stereo came out of the wife's '99 years ago, then was in a '04 escape for a few years. Everything works, looks new.

May have some other 2 gen stuff...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back