April ECX Paragon run itinerary | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April ECX Paragon run itinerary

Maximum level of trails you want to go on

• GREEN 1-2 (stocker friendly)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • GREEN 3 & BLUE 1 (slightly modified)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • BLUE 2 & 3 (modified)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • BLACK (big dawgs)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
hell, i'm in for some blue trails, lets see how this limited slip really works.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Spas

>>still waiting to hear if the Rough Rangers are coming on this one or not<<

I'm planning on going and I drive a Ranger :D Has anyone invited the other Rangers? I'm also going Sunday the 7th :D

Dead Link Removed

Nope thats NJ, 30 min from my house

If I could get that board of theirs to let me join, I'd invite them! Anybody with access to it, feel free to put out an APB though!!!!

I am not really sure what trucks from my club are going, but I know that I am the only exploer, I should have my body lift in and be running my 33's

Originally posted by Spas
If I could get that board of theirs to let me join, I'd invite them! Anybody with access to it, feel free to put out an APB though!!!!

Their site is ****ed up. I have tried to join many times. It just doesn't work.

OK I guess I will have to go and do it

but the last time I did that landed me in some hot water with my significant other..... but here I go ....

I will link them to this thread and the other one too..

Karol

Well right now their board is undergoing some maintainence... the next time I get online I'll be sure to post something to the rrorc....

Karol

Hey, Venumb is a member of the Rough Rangers, right? The ol' Chile pepper? I'll PM him and ask if he can get ahold of the others.

Looks like we're definitely going to need to split into two groups. One group for green and blue 1 trails, the other group for blue 2 and up. I think we should get a guide for the easy going group. What do you guys think?

We have a guide scheduled for Saturday. The plan is to have him run the less experienced group. We are also toying with all of us going on the same trails for Saturday morning to get a feel on who is capable of doing what, and then splitting into two groups at lunch.

I think that is a good idea.

Yeah i like that idea also.

Happy trails!!

Even though I can do the harder trails...I wouldn't mind cruising one of the blue trails..the easy ones I'll pass on...but the medium I'd like to run. I am up for whatever guys. What ever we decide Friday works for me...I am not picky.

Sounds good with me and with my partner in crime

QUESTION FOR ALL
HAVE YOU JUMPED IN PUDDLE LATELY?

COME ON,HAVE YOU?

How many trucks are actually going? (number wise, not names of the drivers)

Is there a limit to how many we can have on the trail at any time?

What happened to Lizard being trail guide?

(Parli, yes I have-I jumped in a damn stream!)

>old picture, same stream, just 1 foot higher on account of rain<

Attachments

• waterboy.jpg
    waterboy.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 135

ok let's not forget

that we all have to bring at least $2.00 for the flag....and at least $5.00 for the guide tip...

Karol

Wait, we have to tip the guide? He already gets paid and you want to give him MORE money?.....HAHAHAHAHA, you're kidding right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I be sure to have my "will guide for tips" sign on my windshield

Back