April ECX Paragon run itinerary | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April ECX Paragon run itinerary

Maximum level of trails you want to go on

• GREEN 1-2 (stocker friendly)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • GREEN 3 & BLUE 1 (slightly modified)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • BLUE 2 & 3 (modified)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • BLACK (big dawgs)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im gonna do class 1 and 2 trails. body damage doesnt really bother me. I just dont want to break anything important ;)

So you are going to be able to go now? Good deal. I don't want to tear anything up either but i'll decide what i'll run for sure when we get there!

Happy trails!!

I dont care what we hit as long as we hit it hard!

I hear that Chris, oh through in some mud too!!

Happy trails!!

QUESTION FOR ALL HAVE YOU JUMPED IN PUDDLE LATELY? COME ON,HAVE YOU?

I didnt really jump in it it more or less creeped up on me and all of a sudden i was engulfed.

Originally posted by Jot017
I hear that Chris, oh through in some mud too!!

Happy trails!!

I'll just sit back and watch you guys play in the mud. I've had enough mud for a while. Took half a day with a pressure washer to clean this.

Attachments

• jeff.jpg
    jeff.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 119

Originally posted by JDraper

I'll just sit back and watch you guys play in the mud. I've had enough mud for a while. Took half a day with a pressure washer to clean this.

I'm with you, mud gets evrywhere it's NOT supposed to be.

Been there, done that with the power washer.:frustrate

I will definitly have to agree with the whole mud thing... altho I would like to try out my new pressure washer....

Oh come on fellas, don't tell me i'm going to be the only one the creeps into a mud hole! I'm not talking about finding a big pond and diving in kind of mud, i mean just hitting the ones around the trails and having fun. I hate flying into holes, i just like to take my time and watch my tires!

Happy trails!!

Originally posted by lizardtrac
I will definitly have to agree with the whole mud thing... altho I would like to try out my new pressure washer....

I went to a mud bog last summer, their idea of a power washer was a fire hose.:rolleyes:

Yeah mud is a ***** to get rid of. Ive still got on my engine and in my engine compartment after a blasted through a mud hole march 3rd @ paragon. I keep telling myself to keep out of the mud but im sure ill run a hole again :D

oh btw dont do this..
Explorer03.jpg

I saw that hole about a month ago when it was a hole (no pun intended :) ) lot drier and it was a good 3 feet deep and still not totally dry! It took two trucks to pull me out of that one. Its rumored a duece and a half made that hole :eek: anyways it took 2 trucks to pull me out after my frame got hung up on the center rut. Oh yeah i did that with the stock tires and suspension too.

tow1.jpg

last august, NJ pines..... burried it up to the windshield in a mud pit, got out myself ok.... made it half way home.... then the truck died, opened the hood and my alternator was a belt driven mud ball..... new alternator and I was good to go..... that mud is still on my street to this day.... and the other half of it is still plastered to the undercarrage of my truck....

Ahem

All I'm gonna say is MUD SUCKS! lol but we all know why I happen to hate mud.........

let's just put it this way......one of the newer mods on my truck was totally unplanned....

Karol

i'm down for mud, hell, worst case scenario i get to skip some classes and clean my truck befr my parents see what i went through.

chad

Are there any plans for friday night? I imagine most people will be going out then. It would be nice to meet everyone going.

Yes were are going out. For some reason some one made another thread for the same trip. Now people are posting on both and we have to flip back and forth. You need to read the othere thread.

..Plan for Friday night.... get your @$$es there!!! lol.. then whatever happens, happens...

Oh yeah,... as far as communications.... does everyone, or anyone have cell phones? it seems that we will all be scatered over hazleton so Ill send everyone my cell # and take it from there.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a CB too, but it doesn't work very well for long ranges, so i will have my cell phone with me. If anyone needs to call it they can, but only if you need to cause the long distance charges add up fast. Here it is: 1-304-541-1763. See ya there! About time you became Elite Matt!!

Happy trails!!

Back