April ECX Paragon run itinerary | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

April ECX Paragon run itinerary

Maximum level of trails you want to go on

• GREEN 1-2 (stocker friendly)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • GREEN 3 & BLUE 1 (slightly modified)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • BLUE 2 & 3 (modified)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • BLACK (big dawgs)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
My cell # is 201-446-6181 no prank calls please... lmao.

Ill be in the Hazleton area all day friday so give me a call when you all get there....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya, I figured it was time...I had been procrastinationing....

My cell # is 201-446-6181 no prank calls please... lmao.

Ill do my best to keep them to a minimum ;)

Im gonna try to leave work around 3 or 4 and with any luck Ill be out @ paragon by 6.

If any one needs to call me for whatever reason my # is 908-646-4119. btw im Doug.

Hopefully Ill have my CB back in my truck by the 19th. Ive got a cobra and there is a short in the mike so i took that in to get fixed. Right now ive got a radshack pos in my truck (did i mention i work @ radshack? :D) Its actually not that bad of a radio but im ranting. :)

No cell phone here. Never bothered to get one. I'll give Chris a call when I roll in Friday afternoon. I'll probably be there between 5 and 6pm.

443-243-4754, not that anybody needs it...

I have a CB antenna with a magnetic base that I got from Radioshack (Namitey has just become my new B*tch, lol-j/k, man). If anybody wants it they can have it....last time I was up there I gave up on my crappy ol' CB, so now I ave no use for the antenna (I'm riding with Lizard anyway-I can laugh at you guys getting stuck in the mud with his ;) ). I'll bring it with me.

Lizard, I doubt anybody's going to have the counter space and refrigerator to make lunch for the outings-think I could borrow your counter Friday night and make a crapload of sandwiches for everybody? I can't cook, but I make a mean PBJ, ha ha. I could grab the ingredients from the grocery up there-Ya'll would get free grub, at least...Opinions?

I should hopefully be up there about 7-8pm on Friday. If anybody coming from south of the MD border wants to meet up and travel together, I'm up for it.

Originally posted by Spas

Lizard, I doubt anybody's going to have the counter space and refrigerator to make lunch for the outings-think I could borrow your counter Friday night and make a crapload of sandwiches for everybody? I can't cook, but I make a mean PBJ, ha ha. I could grab the ingredients from the grocery up there-Ya'll would get free grub, at least...Opinions?

Hell ya! I'll take some PBJ's for sure!!

PBJ's are cool. I'll help make 'em up too if ya want.

my cell is 1-610-390-7327. i'll be there friday night, staying at 7th and peace street in my grandparents old house. i'll meet up with whoever is in town at some point that night

Originally posted by Spas

I have a CB antenna with a magnetic base that I got from Radioshack (Namitey has just become my new B*tch, lol-j/k, man). If anybody wants it they can have it....last time I was up there I gave up on my crappy ol' CB, so now I ave no use for the antenna (I'm riding with Lizard anyway-I can laugh at you guys getting stuck in the mud with his ;) ). I'll bring it with me.

I should hopefully be up there about 7-8pm on Friday. If anybody coming from south of the MD border wants to meet up and travel together, I'm up for it.

PBJ??? Hell, I want tuna bagels and doritos!!!!!!:D

Anything that is free is good! I'll even throw something in the pot for you Spas! I'll be coming through MD but it will probably be around 12 or 1, maybe to early for you.

Happy trails!!

I will be there hopefully about 3 or 4 and my cell phones
are 914-837-4252 and 914-774-9220
I will have both with me and have my cb on let me know what frequncey heheheh

well here is my cell # 201-819-4914, just finished putting my body lift in, going to be running 33's, can't wait to see all the other explorers there

Originally posted by parli22
I will be there hopefully about 3 or 4 and my cell phones
are 914-837-4252 and 914-774-9220

UT OH..... 2 cell phones.... parli must be a pimp... lol

Ill probably be on channel 5. that seems to be the "offical" 4wheelers channel. Im pretty sure its the same channel paragon uses.

wow all these cell phones Im gonna have to make a list! :D

Looks like I have a lot of crank calls to make in the next week, hee hee hee :D

As for the tuna bagels...I WILL make them if no one is guarding the tuna, so maybe somebody should be on patrol around the fridge... We can discuss all the specifics at "DINO'S" on Friday night.
I just thought I'd volunteer, since I'm only good for spotting and taking pictures ;)

Do we want to set a time for dinner now? I say 9 or 9:30 pm-that way we've all had a chance to settle in and get unpacked.

Jot-I'll be leaving here around 3-4 pm, unfortunately :( If you find that you're running late though, give me a call and I'll be glad to meet up. (BTW, anybody who wants to travel together, I don't do more than 75mph for fear of a ticket-Unless you're packing some serious radar and we know we can haul @$$, please don't leave me in the dust!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What is a tuna bagel? I think I'll have to try one of these.

Spas, I know you're reading this thread right now... Check your PM's, get on AIM...

Okay, chatroom then...

Back