CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20 | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

we're going up through the mountians for the fun of it :D is it the 74? idk we drove throguh there one time and it was really cool.

hey exploderpilot, you still trying to get ride of your little wire feed welder?

Just realized I haven't posted in this whole thread to say, I'll be there. :p: :thumbsup: :burnout:

Just realized I haven't posted in this whole thread to say, I'll be there. :p: :thumbsup: :burnout:
Sweet! Wish I had time to run up to Stone Brewery to fill up my growler.

Well, guys, i got a good and a bad phone call. the good news is i booked a wedding. the bad news is, i booked a wedding on the 20th. so i can only come out saturday night for sunday morning, if i come at all. but i need the money, so i gotta do it. it's a thousand bucks for a days work, so no way i can pass it up....

That sucks:( but the good news is more money, can bring more mods!!

Hope you can make it out for Sunday.

will you guys be out there all day sunday? or is that when everybody's leaving?

We normally do a Sunday morning run, but almost everyone is taking off by noon to beat the traffic home.

Well I have some good news and some bad news of my own. I got my rear 4.56 gears and installed them and have my fronts coming in the morning.:D The bad is that I think I broke my toe working on the truck tonight at school. :eek: :(:rolleyes: I also am getting my front shock mounts tomorrow probably so I can finally install my Res. Shocks. :D

I was wondering how much of a diff is the speedo after you put in the 4.56 gears from 3.73's. I have 32" tires.

I am still going even with a broken toe :D:eek:

It's probally not that far off, You'll notice it more at highway speeds.

it's just a toe...all a doctor will do is wrap it.:p:

Yeah I know that is all they will do but it is my big toe so it makes it a lil difficult to walk lol. I look like I have a peg legg when I walk lol.

Yeah I noticed that when I take off in overdrive it doesn't bogg down nearly as much and it wants to try and break the tires loose in drive even though I am barely pushing the gas. :D

Sorry to stand you up goblin...

Its all good. I ended up being pretty book today and yesterday. Well have fun with the wedding. It is always good to make money.:cool:

the good news is i booked a wedding. it's a thousand bucks for a days work, so no way i can pass it up....

wow I didn't know priests were getting paid that kind of money...come to think of it, I didn't know you were a priest either.

wow I didn't know priests were getting paid that kind of money...come to think of it, I didn't know you were a priest either.
he's a photgrapher

Well i got the approval for friday off today so it looks like im going out friday for sure. Froader ill pm you my number that way when you guys get close to that interchange you can call me and let me know..

Dannyboy- Nope, not a priest....i just take pictures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...happy gilmore stopped by to drop off my new performance mod and he might even trailer his rig out on friday ...;)

Back