Dana 44??? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dana 44???

No thats not it. I did find out what it was but now i cant remember and no i got the X just as it is. but now its down i need parts and money for the d35.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does Skyjacker still sell these xmembers? and did u wrist the RA yourself?

I didnt even no what WRIST radius arms are or how they worked. I just looked it up and i would never ever do that. To many moving parts lost tq and i dont think i would like the feel. Most of the time you wrist the passenger side i like to feel what i cant see. But thats me...

I'm not sure if they do. It's from the 6" TTB lift, so you can check their site for it. I didn't do the arm myself, but I got it from someone on Pirate. Sent him my arm and he sent me back a wristed one he had already built.

I didnt even no what WRIST radius arms are or how they worked. I just looked it up and i would never ever do that. To many moving parts lost tq and i dont think i would like the feel. Most of the time you wrist the passenger side i like to feel what i cant see. But thats me...

I never had the pin in, didn't have sway bars and never noticed anything bad while daily driving it. It helps with binding through the travel which allows more articulation. I don't think as many people would be doing it if it was dangerous.

I never had the pin in, didn't have sway bars and never noticed anything bad while daily driving it. It helps with binding through the travel which allows more articulation. I don't think as many people would be doing it if it was dangerous.

Good point... I still dont think i would do it to anything of mine.

Call 4wheelparts.com and give them part #sky ra135 and ask for replacement parts for transfer crossmember, the parts your looking for are in this kit

-_- i feel like a noob when i read posts like this.. i haven't gotten to this point in my build yet. i could tell you how to rebuild your engine but i have no idea on what some of this stuff means..

my head hurts..

Don't mind me.. ill be in the sas build area studying... :scratch:

Back