Revolver type shackles | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Revolver type shackles

I still want a pair, I can always get custom leafs from National....or just go with an add a leaf is I want to go taller.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dale I still want a set too... let us know how the final product looks and final costs.... and please post when you get them so we know a first impression (and something I can print and wipe drool out of the way with, till I get a set myself). Thanks dude, cheers to you.

Well, another update but more personal. My own finances have left me rather broke recently...so I don't think I'll buying a set of these. I am willing to test fit and trial them for you guys and Breeze but can't afford the shackles and new shocks right now. Hopefully I'll have some $$$ soon.

Cheers
Dale

Are they ready??

Hey Dale!!? Are they ready??? If they could be ordered from the internet I'll probably get a pair!!

Well that's just friggin' like me....My timing absolutely sucks. Dale; my appologies, I bought some shackles last week. I just couldn't wait any longer. I have kept an eye on this thread for any updates from you, and after a while I gave up. Could you post how much the Breeze ones, finally totalled up to be. I need to get my $50 worth on the set that I have, but I wouldn't mind keeping breeze in mind for the near future. Please, post an update if these are going to be available in the future from Breeze, and not just for this specific run of a couple of sets. Thanks, and again... I am sorry for my impatience.

Did you finally test them out?? I'm writing an email, to Randy...:bounce:

Nope, Randy never called me. I assume he put the project on the back burner after I bailed.

I'm not afraid, if they can be made for a maybe 2 inch lift count me in

Is there any news from anyone???

Not me...he never answer my email:fire:

Has this died??

What is going on?

Yea, what has happened? I think that we should contact someone else to find out if this is possible. Perhaps Spidertrax or Avalanche or someone? I would love to have something like this and I think it would be easier than a buggy spring. Although that too is an option. Perhaps more investigation is required.

Back