What does the vehicle health report do? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What does the vehicle health report do?

100pctFord

Reaction score
City, State
Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Explorer XLT
On a 2016 Explorer XLT. The vehicle health report is on the touch screen information center under "apps." What does it do if I run it? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What does a vehicle health report do?

A Vehicle Health Report* provides diagnostic, maintenance, and recall information so you can stay on top of your vehicle's requirements. *Aftermarket OBD-II wireless transceiver diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist.

Peter

What does a vehicle health report do?

A Vehicle Health Report* provides diagnostic, maintenance, and recall information so you can stay on top of your vehicle's requirements. *Aftermarket OBD-II wireless transceiver diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist.

Peter
Okay. Thank you.

BTW, the VHR is not available on the Explorers in Canada. Has to do with the bilingual requirement aspect.

Peter

On a 2016 Explorer XLT. The vehicle health report is on the touch screen information center under "apps." What does it do if I run it? Thanks.
Ford discontinued/ended support for VHR on MFT/SYNC2 a while ago. It doesn't work anymore.

Discontinued as of August 1, 2018,

Peter

Ford discontinued/ended support for VHR on MFT/SYNC2 a while ago. It doesn't work anymore.
So even though it shows up on the touchscreen, it doesn't work?

So even though it shows up on the touchscreen, it doesn't work?
I would say that is the case. You have it on the touchscreen because the program wasn't discontinued until later. I'm surprised that recent sync/mft updates haven't removed it.

Peter

I would say that is the case. You have it on the touchscreen because the program wasn't discontinued until later. I'm surprised that recent sync/mft updates haven't removed it.

Peter
Thanks

Back