www.explorer4x4.com t-shirt (April 2007 edition) - SOLD OUT | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

www.explorer4x4.com t-shirt (April 2007 edition) - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say "any day now" since once I get the new artwork I still need to get the Mods approval..

Once I have that.. I open for preorders (I'm only going to pre-order one week this time)..

Once the pre-orders are done the shirts get ordered.. The raw shirts (blanks) take 3 days to get...

I also have to get the job scheduled.. we are considered a very small job (we only do 100 shirts).. They normally do 500+ shirt jobs (multi color etc)..

I'm getting a family discount so I don't complain about getting pushed behind bigger/full price jobs.

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wouldn't say "any day now" since once I get the new artwork I still need to get the Mods approval..

Once I have that.. I open for preorders (I'm only going to pre-order one week this time)..

Once the pre-orders are done the shirts get ordered.. The raw shirts (blanks) take 3 days to get...

I also have to get the job scheduled.. we are considered a very small job (we only do 100 shirts).. They normally do 500+ shirt jobs (multi color etc)..

I'm getting a family discount so I don't complain about getting pushed behind bigger/full price jobs.

~Mark
I understand not about the not complaining if your getting discounts...thats great tho...ok so it still maybe another month or two. Where are you planning on putting a post when you start pre-order? I saw how fast they went last year and I dont want to miss the preorder timeline.

I hope it will be less than 2 months..

I'll post a link in this thread when I make the new thread..

It took a few months to sell all of them last time.. I was actually worried I wouldn't sell them all.

~Mark

so is there any left!?!?!

damn lol

is there anymore shirts available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back