Elite Explorer Stimulus Package!! 4 years for price of 2 + goodies!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Elite Explorer Stimulus Package!! 4 years for price of 2 + goodies!!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
"Serious Explorations" presents the "Elite Explorer Stimulus Package"​

From Monday, June 8 through Sunday, June 14, buy 2 years of Elite Explorer membership for $40 and get the next two years free! That's 4 years for $40!!

That's not all! You will also receive two Explorer Forum license plate frames and an Explorer4x4 sticker!

attachment.php

To take advantage of this offer follow this link: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/payments.php and select the "Elite Explorer Stimulus Package".

Your account will be active as soon as you finish your PayPal transaction.

For a list of Elite Explorer benefits follow this link: http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

Thanks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sent! Thanks for the great deal! Mine was up in a few months anyway. :D

I dont mind saving a few bucks!! I cant wait for my sticker and plates. Thanks guys.

CMAX

But wait, theres more :D :D

Payment sent.

Sending mine Wednesday

gonna figure out a way to get mine in :D Soon

I just renewed late last month for 1 year. If I take advantage of this, is it cumulative? I.E. Will I simply add 4 years to my existing subscription?

Super deal BTW, thanks for extending the offer!

I just renewed late last month for 1 year. If I take advantage of this, is it cumulative? I.E. Will I simply add 4 years to my existing subscription?

Yes, it will add 4 more years to your existing subscription. Actually I will do that manually at the end of each day.:biggthump

You don't know just what's all involved with becoming an Elite Explorer? Watch this short video. :D

Yes, it will add 4 more years to your existing subscription. Actually I will do that manually at the end of each day.:biggthump

That would extend me to 2016! Gotta think about this one. :cool:

Oh I would if I could Rick but I have no money left for the month :( I'm sure LOTS will do this for you!:salute:

Sounds like a good deal....JW what does the Decal look like?

That's tempting.... subbed until 2014, won't need to worry about it again. Hm..

Was needing to renew in four months, so I did this today. 4 more years plus free stuff is awesome!

I just renewed 2 weeks ago, damnit!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not sure when i am due again, but sending as soon as i can,,,
guess i am gonna have to inform Rick i will be mailing it,, , no paypal

Back