Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011!

drober30

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 302A
I sat down with my sales person and we made some calls. Even my sales person was not aware of this. This is NEW for 2011!

OK, so you don't need to do any type of sweet talk or have a special dealer to receive the $1k rebate that expired on 4/4 if your order was placed prior.

Also, if you received the private offer/brochure of $750, this will also be protected.

Ford has introduced a NEW program in 2011!

Your dealer/sales person needs to call "Program Headquarters" and they will direct them to the web site that details everything. It list all the different programs/incentives that are protected while a vehicle is on order.

I watched my sales person bring it up on his computer and we reviewed it together.

The dealer needs to submit a "claim" or "request" after the vehicle arrives and it should be processed in 24 hours.

The point is, you can get all the old incentives if you are waiting on your vehicle that has been ordered prior to the incentives expiration's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I only received my 750 rebate on tues. so that is no good along with the 1,000. I'm not sure what I will be doing the 500 does nothing. Maybe they only have the 500 because they can't keep up with the orders and I don't see alot of them just being on the lots or inventory. I would love to have one but by this time might have to wait for a 12 or a better incentive package or another brand.

I only received my 750 rebate on tues. so that is no good along with the 1,000. I'm not sure what I will be doing the 500 does nothing. Maybe they only have the 500 because they can't keep up with the orders and I don't see alot of them just being on the lots or inventory. I would love to have one but by this time might have to wait for a 12 or a better incentive package or another brand.

When you say "received" does that mean physical brochure in hand? Because your $750 is in the "system" at least a week or two before you receive the brochure in the mail.

Dealer can verify it in Fords "Vincent" system online.

What about the 1500 loyalty rebate? Is is protected?

you mean Tuesday this week? Tuesday this week is 4/5.....those incentives expired on or prior 4/4....

Yes tuesday this week got one for 750 by mail and e-mail that expires 5/31 but no 1000 if I wanted to order. How do you get ford loyalty? I will see what happens

drober30 - I was told by my dealer that this only applies to smaller (I believe they are called "select" dealerships). Can you confirm whether your dealer is small / large volume?

drober30 - I was told by my dealer that this only applies to smaller (I believe they are called "select" dealerships). Can you confirm whether your dealer is small / large volume?

I would not consider my dealer small, it is a normal Ford dealer in my area. As far as the volume of sales... I don't know but I would say the dealer is like any other dealer.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think it was for small dealers. We did not come across anything that stated that.

What about the 1500 loyalty rebate? Is is protected?

This is what I was hoping to protect and YES, "owner loyalty" was listed as protected.

Again, the words "owner loyalty" were used.

My salesman said that my deal should be good. He really wont know until he submits the "claim" or how ever it works but I'm expecting $3250

1500 Owner Loyalty
1000 Rebate
750 Direct offer / brochure
---------------------------------
$3250

The reason this is a "new for 2011" program is that Ford got inundated with irate customers/dealers who ordered well before 4/4 and are waiting an eternity for the cars to arrive at the dealership. I'm guessing over there at ole' porgram headquarters they were staring at each other around the conference room table and realized they had to extend the rebate periods or tons of sales were going to walk out the door.

The reason this is a "new for 2011" program is that Ford got inundated with irate customers/dealers who ordered well before 4/4 and are waiting an eternity for the cars to arrive at the dealership. I'm guessing over there at ole' porgram headquarters they were staring at each other around the conference room table and realized they had to extend the rebate periods or tons of sales were going to walk out the door.

Agreed! I don't care how hot a vehicle is, people have to afford it!

Could go from hot to not!

Did someone say $4 a gal?

I can confirm this thread is true. My $750 coupon should have expired in March, I picked up the Ex today and got both the $1000 and $750 incentives.

This is what I was hoping to protect and YES, "owner loyalty" was listed as protected.

Again, the words "owner loyalty" were used.

My salesman said that my deal should be good. He really wont know until he submits the "claim" or how ever it works but I'm expecting $3250

1500 Owner Loyalty
1000 Rebate
750 Direct offer / brochure
---------------------------------
$3250

Thanks drober. Getting the full $3,250 would be great.

I have received 3 $750 coupons, first ex 4/4, second 5/3 and the newest 5/31.
The 2nd & 3rd were delivered to me via email, while the brochure was sent to me.

What exactly is required in order to qualify for the "owner loyalty" incentive? And is it possible to get this in addition to the $1000 rebate and $750 coupon?

I believe you have to own(but not trade in) an Explorer.

What exactly is required in order to qualify for the "owner loyalty" incentive? And is it possible to get this in addition to the $1000 rebate and $750 coupon?
Have to own a 1995 or newer explorer, reg must be in your name. Yes it can be combined.

What I don't get about the loyalty rebate is-well how? My dealer here know nothing about it. He has pulled up on the computer all rebates and it is not there. He claims it does not exist. Actually, all three dealers here in Albuquerque, NM all act like your talking in Swahili when you even in mention it. But I have a 2002 Explorer in my name that I don't want to trade. Does anyone know the deal? Can you find that incentive listed anywhere on a Ford site. I can find it on Edmunds and NADA sites, but not a Ford site. 1500 is a lot of money and when my Explorer comes in a few weeks I really would love to get it! The dealers, literally, all act like I am crazy. They claim that it has to be sent to you by Ford and my name doesn't show up. This is my biggest beef with Ford. Overall, I buy more Toyotas then Ford(not getting in a brand war just stating) and Toyota list the incentives by regions and that is it. Easily researched and understood. Ford seems to play a lot of dealer games in regards to the incentives. Or maybe it just all three Albuquerque dealers play games with it-don't know what to think.

Robb

Robb,

Was your X ordered prior to 4/4? If so then it's worth researching. If not the owner loyalty is over.

I don't know if it is just for certain areas but I don't think so. Google ford explorer owner loyalty and you will find some links to ford dealers that were advertising it. It's a start but I know it's not the specific answer you were looking for, which I don't have.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Robb, not sure which dealer you went through, but I went through Chalmers, and though my explorer is waaaay late in getting here, they did agree with little fuss on honoring all the incentives available back when I ordered in Jan. So if you can pull up some proof of the loyalty propgram I am sure they would honor that too.

Back