5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts for Sale and Wanted. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.
The same rule applies in the 5th gen For Sale forum as applies in the old For Sale forums, anyone posting items for sale must be an Elite Explorer member. This policy was put in place years ago after we had a lot of bad sales on the forum. Requiring those who sell to be supporting members reduced the incidents dramatically. For more information about the "Elite Explorers" check this link: https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?account/upgrades Tips to help protect yourself from fraud: Use a credit card if you can Use an escrow service like PayPal.com or use Ebay if you are unsure or use a 3rd person the two of you trust to conduct the transaction if you have ANY doubts. Explorerforum does not mediate delivery, payment, or...
WeatherTech SunShade Windshield Dash Shield for Ford Explorer 2011-2019 Front. I bought this brand new, and only used a few times before my lease was up. It fit perfectly in my 2019 Ford Explorer, with the lane keeping camera in the top of the windshield. Like new condition. High quality and double sided, silver on one side to block out the sun and heat in the summer months, and black on the other side to help warm the interior and help defrost the windshield in cold winter months. https://www.weathertech.com/sunshade/ Asking $30 plus shipping
Hello, I'm looking for a replacement storage tray for my 2015 Police Interceptor Utility. This is mostly used for a mount for police equipment. Asking here since it's way too expensive to buy on ebay. The piece is located above the radio and has a hole with a bolt holding it in. If you have one in good condition with no holes and are willing to sell it for a good price, please let me know!
Hello all- I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport with bucket seats in charcoal and was looking to install a second row center console. I have searched the entire internet in search for the part but cannot find it, even multiple websites that say they are in stock have cancelled my order because they do not have them anymore. It is very easy to find it with red stitching or black stitching, however, I am looking for it with white stitching, part number DB5Z-78045A36-AA charcoal/pebble. If anyone would be willing to sell, either in new or lightly used condition, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Working on some projects and needs the rear spoiler that have the opening to house the FPIU OEM traffic advisors. Possible part number HB5Z-7844210-AA (got it from the dealers, but have not confirm if it is correct). Anything from 2016 - 2019 will be fine. I don't needs the lights but will consider if sold in bundle. Please contact me if you have one or know where to get one. Thanks.
Switched to the poverty caps as hubcaps are not my style (too fancy for me). No curb rash, clean faces, could use a good cleaning from brake dust on back. All connectors for the lug nuts are present and solid. QuirkParts DG1Z-1130-A (each) Selling all 4, properly packaged with foam separating, for $ SOLD Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
Upgraded to AutoLamps; 2016 Factory Headlamp switch (non-autolamp; non-foglight) QuirkParts: PIU Standard Headlamp Switch - Ford (GB5Z-11654-BB) Properly packaged with bubble wrap , for $25 SHIPPED - OB(reasonable)O Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
My mistake is your gain - Ordered this by mistake because I upgraded to Autolamps; don't need the fog button. Used 2 weeks as I was waiting for the correct part to arrive. QuirkParts: Switch Assembly - Headlamps - Ford (SW-7633-) Properly packaged with bubble wrap, for $30 SHIPPED - OB(reasonable)O Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
This is for a set of unused Ford Motorcraft SP-542 Spark Plugs. They have not been gapped to any specific gap other than what they come with when ordered from Ford. If you are comfortable and able to, feel free to gap them to your specific requirement. I will not perform any gapping on these for-sale plugs. Asking $40 for the set of 6 which includes shipping at my cost. Will likely be USPS Priority in bubble envelope
Back