Wanted 2017 XLT 60/40 black leather seats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 2017 XLT 60/40 black leather seats

Hi new to the forums thanks for having me. Im looking for the black leather versions of the 60/40 second row bench seats for my explorer. it is a 2017 and its hard to find that model year with the head rest. I have found a couple 2014 that look to be in decent shape but unsure if they will fit/match my 2017. can anyone confirm if the 2014 60/40 seats will work in the 2017?

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
What trim is the 2014? Also an XLT? I can't say for sure that they will fit due to the 2016 model 'Refresh'. If I recall, there are posts indicating that the mounting points are different.

Peter

Hi new to the forums thanks for having me. Im looking for the black leather versions of the 60/40 second row bench seats for my explorer. it is a 2017 and its hard to find that model year with the head rest. I have found a couple 2014 that look to be in decent shape but unsure if they will fit/match my 2017. can anyone confirm if the 2014 60/40 seats will work in the 2017?
MadMan3353: Figured Id take a long shot here... I have a 2012 Expo Ltd 2.0 Eco-Bust - And mine has the Grey leather seats all the way around. My Frt Drivers seat is splitting pretty good as I've been on the hunt for a set of Black seats.

You mentioned you came across a couple 2014 sets.....
Any chance you might still have the sellers info handy?????????

Thanks In Advance,
Cole
Coleon@Gmail.com

Back