3rd gen pic's | Page 104 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

truck2.jpg

Ive been wanting to paint my badges black like that and stick them back in factory locations, Nice work. :thumbsup:

how did you paint the trim and which paint did you use?

here are some pictures of the new arms made by Brandon at BTF...

upperarm4.jpg

upperarm3.jpg

Those look excellent Dirtball! Great job Brandon and I look forward to getting mine!!

Dirtball, so now does the knuckle not hit the front springs at full droop?

ronin, i dont have the truck back from him yet. i will pick it up this weekend and get some good pics up. im sure that they will be plenty long enough to avoid that problem.

Thanks, I just read in the other thread that he still had your truck. Looks great and I bet you can't wait to get your truck back :thumbsup:

yea i will be happy to get it back but it will be worth the wait.

dirtball looks awesome ... and thanks for being the ginuea pig ... is the price still the same?

Nate how much did those guards run you I was thinking about buying myself a pair? Is the install easy enough?

i would say those guards are the easiest thing to install. And they were about 50-60ish dollars. I dont remember the exact amount.

dirtball looks awesome ... and thanks for being the ginuea pig ... is the price still the same?

thanks. im happy to get it done since i know i will beat the truck up in the desert. not sure about the price. contact Brandon at BTF or ill ask him when i pick up the truck tomorrow. i will put up some pics after i get it home

Finally got a break from rain here in Kansas, so I gave the Ex a nice bath yesterday and figured I post a pic showing off my new LED tail lights I got a couple weeks ago.

IMAG0099.jpg

And just a pic of her all nice and clean.

IMAG0097.jpg

very nice! Those billet grilles look great on your truck

Some pictures of my new grille. There's my latest second gen in the background :) I'll get some better pictures soon, when I do my next mod.
Grille3.jpg

Grille4.jpg

Great looking grille NHarris. Is there a matching one on the lower part? I can't tell in those pics.

Great looking grille NHarris. Is there a matching one on the lower part? I can't tell in those pics.

There isn't. Just the upper one. I will definately get some better pics up shortly.

Keeping both trucks then Nate?

Keeping both trucks then Nate?

Just bought the red one back. :D So yes.

Here's a better pic: The truck is sitting off because of the driveway.
grille5.jpg

Great looking grill mate, very unique!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@kazer

i used krylon fusion for plastics. flat black. I just taped off the bumpers scrubed them good and sprayed 2 coats. I would not recommd doing the taping tho, i would take off the pieces, clean, prime, and then spray them. I have to much overspray and mess ups with taping.

Back