For Sale - 2001 Sport Trac 4x2 PARTS TRUCK REDUCED $999.99 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 2001 Sport Trac 4x2 PARTS TRUCK REDUCED $999.99

Selling the remains of my parts truck. It's an '01 Job 2 model. I bought this to repair but the body parts cost too much so I used it to fix a newer model, my current 2002. This truck has a perfect front clip (also fits Explorer Sport model) and left front door. It has a good 4.0L SOHC engine and 5R55E transmission as well as a good 8.8" rear end geared 4.10:1 open (non-LS). Salvage yard price on the engine alone is almost what I'm asking out of the whole truck. Not wanting to separate/part out. Buy it, use what you need and you can most likely get a chunk of your investment back out of the rest. This was a one owner vehicle prior to the accident. It was a nice truck! I had planned keeping it and fixing another truck but I need college tuition $$$ for my daughter so the parts truck goes! Have salvage title in hand. $1250.00

1001101.jpg

100110b.jpg

Sale_photo3.jpg

Cluster.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you change your mind about parting it out, I'd be really interested in the rear diff if it's 4.10LS. I've located a couple so far, but I'm still shopping for a good deal.

I thought I had included the info that it is an open rear end. I'll edit that in.

Ahh poop! Good luck with the sale.

R e d u c e d ! !

How about $999.99 :D you know you want it !!! :bounce::bounce:

Man, I really wish I had the money for this. If you don't sell it by spring I'll try and take it off your hands.

Is this still for sale?
Would the drivetrain work in my 2004 2WD Ranger?

AFIK it's the same drivetrain. I answered your PM.

AFIK it's the same drivetrain. I answered your PM.

I'm pretty sure it's the same drivetrain. I really want to keep all my 2004 stuff in the Ranger like my guage cluster, airbags ect ... I think a PCM and a set of keys from a 2004 doner Ranger would allow me to do this.
PATS would be my biggest enemy, but I think I can make it work.

Sent you an email Brian.

Turns out CAN was the biggest enemy :( . Didn't realize a 2004 Ranger had gone to OBD/CAN. Thanks for the interest, wish it had worked for both of us!

if you still have it send me an email
frank
@
hotrodlincoln.org

Still have it as of now. Will send a email.

"Daddy said son ya gonna drive me to drinkin' if ya don't stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln............"

Back