2012 Explorer Delivered | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Explorer Delivered

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

congratulations! nice color, I think you are the first one of this forum that has a MY2012:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATION!! :) Sounds like things are going well.

For those of us still looking, could you take a look in this topic area, and let us know about those issues (or hopefully lack of them) and I'll update:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324067&highlight=2012

Thank you!

This is a pretty comprehensive list and I will try my best to review these issues on my car. I only have about 50 miles so far and have not noticed anything unusual, but I will keep them in mind during a trip we will be taking this weekend so I will really get a lot of time to put the car through the paces and thoroughly test all features. I will try to comment on these early next week after my trip.

This is a pretty comprehensive list and I will try my best to review these issues on my car. I only have about 50 miles so far and have not noticed anything unusual, but I will keep them in mind during a trip we will be taking this weekend so I will really get a lot of time to put the car through the paces and thoroughly test all features. I will try to comment on these early next week after my trip.

Much appreciated!!

still waitin...

I started out ordering a 2011 in April, but never got it...Ford decided they made enough .. so I ordered a 2012.. end of May.. I got my vin... and sounds like it was built... hopefully the ETA of Sept 19th is accurate... I have been patient.. went thru the different incentives.. and hopefully get the $1000 and the private $750... kinda upset with Ford... never a letter to say anything..wrote customer service..they just kinda wrote me off.. at least thats the way it seems.. but I bleed ford blue.. own a fusion hybrid.. best car I have had... so the excitement for the new explorer... sooner or later I can finally say...IT'S DELIVERED... just wish I knew if it is indeed on the way!!!

Rick.. Minnesota...

I started out ordering a 2011 in April, but never got it...Ford decided they made enough .. so I ordered a 2012.. end of May.. I got my vin... and sounds like it was built... hopefully the ETA of Sept 19th is accurate... I have been patient.. went thru the different incentives.. and hopefully get the $1000 and the private $750... kinda upset with Ford... never a letter to say anything..wrote customer service..they just kinda wrote me off.. at least thats the way it seems.. but I bleed ford blue.. own a fusion hybrid.. best car I have had... so the excitement for the new explorer... sooner or later I can finally say...IT'S DELIVERED... just wish I knew if it is indeed on the way!!!

Rick.. Minnesota...

Is the "private $750" a coupon you got when ordering the brochure?

Back