Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
For the month of May, the theme will be " Remembering ". For this month, post media or a written story of memories you would like to share of past experiences with your rig or within the forum. These do not have to be wheeling related, just let others know what fond things have happened since you have been involved in this outstanding group!!!

Ending and drawing date will be on or about May 27th.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid, or written story in accordance with the theme and award two members with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have never owned an Explorer till a friend gave me his 'Burned up' Sport. Having been in the custom auto hobby for many years, its was only natural to take on a challenge to fix it. (bad burned up battery cable)

I don't know if this falls inline with the theme. Since joining the group, I was not clear on the reception. Having been on all types of Forums for years, they sometimes take on a rigid first approach with all the 'passer by'ers' who come and ask quick questions and fall off. It can be irritating at first for the senior members until they are warmed up after some longevity.

I chose this site because of the thorough content and constant daily activity. I was impressed by the constant 'upgrading' and custom applications; but also in the documented solutions to problems that keep rearing their heads up in these vehicles. Answers are always respectful and cordial (unlike other sites). That goes a long ways for me.

New or old, there is constant feedback and I like that. The dedication at all levels...especially to the Gen1's and Gen2's is impressive. A real 'family' of people. I have never 'paid' to be a part of any forum site...except this one.

Since being part of the community, I have learned much on the Gen2 models and with confidence have acquired a 2nd one of which I'm building now...no thanks to the great ideas, photos and thorough knowledge and information of swappable upgrades from other Ford models.

Thanks Explorerforum.com. I look forward to receiving more and doing my part in contributing to family of people involved in the Explorer community. :thumbsup:

index.php

index.php

I've been an active member for several years, and have always been impressed with the polite, respectful, and helpful replies. None of the nastiness found on other forums. I've never met anyone from the forum, but I feel like I know some members just from their posts. I've sold parts to a few members and never had a problem. I've asked for, and received, help numerous times. I've also mined the forum for a lot of tips and how-tos. I don't think anyone has led me too far astray. I've tried to help others when and where I can. There's an enormous amount of info on here. Manuals are helpful, but there's nothing like getting advice from those who've been there, done that.

Special thanks to koda and the others who led me through changing the fuel pump on my Sport Trac last fall!

i remember when this

15625864_10154060342432513_7106315784944831031_o.jpg

looked like this

15540626_10154060266577513_2405619719549828739_o.jpg

but funniest moment is going to spas and the late skun's place after coming back from all ford nationals, and wheeling up at spas and skunks place when this happen

259364_1731090322658_1007168_o.jpg

ben is the reason why NOBODY can own nice things.

I remember when I missed my light at an intersection because this Explorer was blowing smoke like it was about to explode. Had to wait for the fog to pass before safely proceeding:

Congrats to @Spudhut and @429CJ-3X2 !! Their entries were drawn as the May winners!!!

Congratulations!:chug:

Thank You. This family is great to be apart of - Im proud to be an 'Elite'ist'.

Does anyone sell stickers or something that can be put on our Ex's?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back