Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
A German man playing with his brother's Jack Russell was hospitalised after the dog sunk its teeth into his penis.

Daniel Dietmaier, from Dueren, said the dog nearly bit it off and after his brother's girlfriend told it to "attack" as a joke.

He is demanding substantial damages, saying the woman did not even help him as he lay on the floor in agony after beating off the dog - because she had collapsed on the floor laughing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes! rick you post some of the wierdest stuff, i love it

I heard about that at work yesterday...funny stuff. Followed right by everyone saying "Damn, that would be funny.....as long as it wasn't me."

Why did I only now catch this "he lay on the floor in agony after beating off the dog" Damn... what a guy. The dog bit his penis so he returned the favor by "beating off the dog" ;)

Rick said:
He is demanding substantial damages, saying the woman did not even help him as he lay on the floor in agony after beating off the dog - because she had collapsed on the floor laughing.

That is too funny :D

"beating off the dog", definately a poor choice of words, LOL

I hope his brother dumped the girl

Rick said:
He is demanding substantial damages, saying the woman did not even help him as he lay on the floor in agony after beating off the dog

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :confused: :D

wow..i guess i shoulda read the whole post.. seems like everyone and their brother beat me to it

wow, thats some story...thats gotta hurt, makes me cringe everytime i think about that...ehhh!

Thats gotta hurt.... :eek: :eek:

Back