Pomona Off Road Expo April 4-6

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
Looks like they are doing 2 of these a year now...must be making good money off of us:p:
Doubt i'll make this one, they all seem the same year after year to me with the same vehicles but thought i'd post it up anyways.

http://ca.offroadexpo.com/orepomona/v42/index.cvn

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might attend this one since I missed the last one anybody else interested?

I might be, depending on school work and projects, won't know until a day or two before.

No can do!

4th - Work, and going to a Laker game
5th - Our 5th Wedding Aniversary...
6th - Well...I still be busy;):p:

...just a heads up...4wheelparts is having a huge garage sale at their compton hub this next weekend...;)

4wheelparts is haveing anohther wherehouse sale? last one i went to just had a but load of procomp rims, good prices though.

...from the mailer i left at home, i think it said they were moving into a new wherehouse...:scratch:

yeah its across the freeway

I thought there garage sale was weekend before last (8th-9th):scratch: What date do you have Ted?:confused: It would be nice to scoop up some of these for the one fitty cheap:cool:

PXA1069.jpg

...march 8-9 was the march madness sale at 4wheelparts....i believe this weekend is the garage sale at compton shipping hub...:scratch:

...march 8-9 was the march madness sale at 4wheelparts....i believe this weekend is the garage sale at compton shipping hub...:scratch:

Yeah I know, but I have seen alot of other 4x4 sites that said the compton (actally Rancho Domingez:rolleyes:) store had there garage sale already:confused:

...they are in compton..:p:.. http://www.4wheelparts.com/stores/Store-Info.aspx?sNo=3

...i was at 4wheelparts last fri in santa ana and they assured me it's this weekend...i just called compton and you were right, it was the 8-9th, sorry...:(

...i hate the santa ana store, lol...:D

I'll be going to this sale. I need just about everything....;)

march madness had those rims for about $60 each

I'm not sure what day any of you guys planned on going, but I'm gonna be going on saturday the 5th.

I am in for the 5th.

It is tempting but I am going to the GoodGuys car show here in San Diego that weekend.:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back