• Register Today It's free!

New Fuel Additive?

sstewart777

Reaction score
City, State
Maine
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Ok, my friend sends me an email and wants me to sign up as a dealer for this new fuel additive. So, I check it out and find that I can sign up for free to start, pay something later. It turns out it is an MLM, but it looks interesting.

Has anybody ever heard of this stuff? They are calling it Nano Technology, but I can't see any specific formulations so that I can research it.

http://4ourfuture.com/E-Fuels

I signed up to try to get more info, but I haven't committed to anything yet and I can get out of it if things don't pan out.

Supposedly, this stuff has been around for a few years and has been tested by different places. If it has been around for so long then why is it not already out in the public here in the states?

My red flag has tripped and I'm skeptical. Any clues to share?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok, my friend sends me an email and wants me to sign up as a dealer for this new fuel additive. So, I check it out and find that I can sign up for free to start, pay something later. It turns out it is an MLM, but it looks interesting.

Has anybody ever heard of this stuff? They are calling it Nano Technology, but I can't see any specific formulations so that I can research it.

http://4ourfuture.com/E-Fuels

I signed up to try to get more info, but I haven't committed to anything yet and I can get out of it if things don't pan out.

Supposedly, this stuff has been around for a few years and has been tested by different places. If it has been around for so long then why is it not already out in the public here in the states?

My red flag has tripped and I'm skeptical. Any clues to share?

I agree this sounds awfully fishy. Any chance you could get a sample of it and see what a gas chromatograph says it is?

My plan is to try to get some of the stuff and test it myself in my tank. Where would I get it tested the way you said?

Probably your best bet would be to just search Chemical Analysis Laboratories on the yellow pages web site that's popular in your area.

If you happen to know anyone who's got a machine sitting in his garage you might get your results a little quicker, but not everyone knows someone like that.

My guess is it's no good, I haven't heard of any fuel additives that justify their cost. I smell scam IMO..

haha, it turns into steam..... too bad our engines arent steam powered.....

Won't steam in the engine cause damage after a while? What if the engine sat for a few weeks without being started (like when I go away on vacation or for business) with the steam having been in the cyliders, wouldn't that cause rust?

Back