Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Wow, I'm upset I missed so much! That teaser video was too much, can't wait to see the full version. Did that Hummer get stuck at all? I didn't see an explorer in the vid/pics either. Now I know I shoulda been there! Glad to see y'all had fun. Maybe next time...

jR

Nope, H1 didn't get stuck. But he was literally pulling everybody out. Three cars ended up hydrolocking, but we got them started again...

No explorers this time. I am not an explorer owner myselft...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope, H1 didn't get stuck. But he was literally pulling everybody out. Three cars ended up hydrolocking, but we got them started again...

No explorers this time. I am not an explorer owner myselft...

3 Hydrolocks?!? Man, you guys must've been very busy. Well the pics say it all. I can imagine from those slop puddles that the H1 got some serious assistance calls!

Mahwah NJ

But i live in NY state. Any off road adventures coming up?

RED BANK NJ, Monmouth co baby anyone live in the area??

Manahawkin, NJ. I wanna wheel with some other explorers. Anyone want to arrange a day to get a bunch of people together?

I'd be down with setting something up, you're not too far from me, except my Explorer is going down for a SAS and a V8 swap :( Nice to know you're in the neighborhood, though! Us NJ Explorers gotta hang out sometime or something.

Went into Splitrock a while back. A friend took a vid of my Ex hard at work. Now that I'm officially on the road again, and nothing's broken (yet), I wanna get in there as much as possible. Maybe even head South to the crew that goes into the Pine Barrens every few weeks or so. Any way, here's the vid...

I'd be down with setting something up, you're not too far from me, except my Explorer is going down for a SAS and a V8 swap :( Nice to know you're in the neighborhood, though! Us NJ Explorers gotta hang out sometime or something.

Nice. that thing should tear! Im in the process of saving for some 31's and a 3" body lift. also looking into the whole coil spacer shackle 2" lift as well. But im still going out whenever i have enough gas. It would be cool to get a bunch of X's together for a trip. If we get enough intrest we should plan something out.

Yeah. We're that crew that goes to the Pine Barrens, Jwrezz. Though we're all probably not going out for a while, all the trucks need some lovin'. Depending on how well my truck decides to come apart for us, how quickly I can buy a donor, and how well the whole thing goes together I think I'll be up for off roading again in Feb or March. Would be awesome to get a bunch of Explorers together for a run through Wharton or something.

Well, I'm ready! So's my 15month old son, Alex!

Well, if you guys would want to go on a run anytime soon I'm afraid I'll have to sit it out. My autohubs are blown out and I'm not going to pour good money after bad to try and fix them when I'm just going to rip the TTB out.

north brunswick here, 94 ranger, 3in bl, blown a4ld trans

Just passed "Altered Vehicle Height" inspection at Asbury Park... 2 hours with the inspector (nice guy, had never seen a lifted Mounty before!) but the Mountanieer passed fine.

FYI, they want the rear mudflaps going to the lower edge of the rim now!

Hey NJ People:

Wharton State Park offroad trip this comming sunday, the 31st. Aka, the Pine Barrens. All you guys who want to go...feel free to PM me or text me at 609-602-9710 or something. Scooz, Jwrezz, etc. Stock or lifted and locked, anyone can come. I replaced my autohubs with junkyard manuals so I'm good to go :thumbsup:

I can give directions/address for anyone who's going, we typically meet up at the ranger station/helipad around 10am and are out until 4-6pm. It's always a blast, lots of mud, some crawling for you crawler people, etc. Let me know.

Sounds fun, but as of right now I can't make it :(

Hey NJ People:

Wharton State Park offroad trip this comming sunday, the 31st. Aka, the Pine Barrens. All you guys who want to go...feel free to PM me or text me at 609-602-9710 or something. Scooz, Jwrezz, etc. Stock or lifted and locked, anyone can come. I replaced my autohubs with junkyard manuals so I'm good to go :thumbsup:

I can give directions/address for anyone who's going, we typically meet up at the ranger station/helipad around 10am and are out until 4-6pm. It's always a blast, lots of mud, some crawling for you crawler people, etc. Let me know.

Ahhh damn! I think i just blew my transmission. Crap. Last time i was out in the woods i pushed her kinda hard and it leaks randomly and pretty much lost reverse. Well see what happens though.If i can make it ill definitely let you know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I've replaced explorer transmissions before...haha I blew my own trans this past year. Load it up with transmission no-leak if you think it's dying and take it out anyway. If it's gonna go, it's gonna go.

Back