Who can pick something up from Perrys for me? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who can pick something up from Perrys for me?

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
I need something picked up from Perry's in Lemon Grove, when ever it's convenient.

Any takers? Brain, Matt, Bob? Anyone :dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...:scratch:

...If they pick it up I can get it to the OC from Matt's...:dunno:

ill do it!

but you gotta fit the gas bill... :D

I hear Bob may be coming north soon, so we'll see if he chimes in;)

When my friends do this for their family friend, Have it shipped, then she comes down and visits from Canadia and leaves with a full load, lol, they have stacks of boxes in the corner of their living room (Christmas and all).

Get way to save on shipping, or get around the "Only ship to Continental 48"

(back to the top for Stic-o) :)

These will be ready for pick up after tomorrow I'm told... Anyone Help me out? Just need them picked up. I'll get them here via the next run or something.:rolleyes:

IMG_3957.jpg

I can grab them for you.

I can grab them for you.

That would be great kind sir:thumbsup: Let me know what frosty beverage I can set you up with:D

Danny, Yes they are Chris's old doors. I'm not 100% sure I will keep them, but I will try them out and see how I like them. I promised him we share any revenue if I sold them.;)

PM me the info on where & when to pick them up.

As soon as I confirm they are there, I'll send you the contact info;) waiting on a PM

Thanks Again

Sorry, I just saw this. I can get them for you, since I work in El Cajon. Unless Bob already got them. Let me know.

Sorry, I just saw this. I can get them for you, since I work in El Cajon. Unless Bob already got them. Let me know.

Bob said he would pick them up, he's headed this way in a few weeks anyway, so he can drop them off too.

Thanks Brian:thumbsup:

Back