• Register Today It's free!

need help with ford mobile ease

rusty813

Reaction score
City, State
Private
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
i hope someone here can help me basically my mobile ease is not functionally properly, what happen when i say "call home" than it ask me for confirmation "yes" or "no", than it says calling but it nothing happens after that, usually it would show on my cellphone screen that number is being dial, but nothing displays on my cell anymore.

Next was i got a newer cellphone which is andriod and paired it with the mobile and i get message a detailed on the android saying "phone paired but not connected"

if anyone can help me to assist the problem that would be nice...thanks

solved the problem, so i went to get the newer phone which is my bro of course, so i finally got it to say connected since the phone is only visible for 120 secs and worked perfectly and was able to make a call by just speaking to it... i guess its just i missed up something on my cellphone and dont know how to make it normal again

need more info. are we talking about sync ? if so delete phone from radio and do a hard reset on phone by removing battery and restarting .

i got it to work, it was my cell phone, i just turned it off and on again it worked

Back