For Sale - Parting out 97 Explorer 2 Dr Sport ControlTrac - 30 minutes west of Cleveland | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 97 Explorer 2 Dr Sport ControlTrac - 30 minutes west of Cleveland

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

parts

need back door/liftgate interior panel

also interested in door lock mechanism and linkage - do not need locks, unless u have not sold them and the ignition locks - then i may need them

may also need drivers door switch panel

jack and tools

license plate lights and wiring

i may think of some other things

thanks for your time

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

hello i was wondering if you still had your overhead console is so how much shipped to 25404 and if you still have the step bars and noone wants them,i might be into them.Could you do a package deal with the console and the step bars..They will be going into my 94

DroolMonkey, Pet-Doc, and 69Explorer69, please check your PMs.

Do you have the catalytic converter on the driver side. Any rattling in it?

Kc97xlt - Sorry, both cats have been recycled. Thank you for looking.

for one... bump for a local guy (im in grafton)..

2nd, how much for the grill assembly picked up? cracked mine taking it off one day. not to appealing with a piece of duct tape on it. plus its flaking anyway. might need a few more things once i see it in person.

might be interested in the 5r55e as i want a spare to play with and throw a shift kit in if the price is right ;)

Explorer82 - please check your PM.

Pet-doc, please check your PM for a question regarding your parts request. Thank you.

Pet-Doc, new e-mail left for you, at your convenience.

Ponch68, please check your PM.

cucumber1949,

Lovin the system.Lovin it. Thats all I've got to say about that.

cucumber1949,

Lovin the system.Lovin it. Thats all I've got to say about that.

Al, I'm delighted you're delighted. Nothing like a satisfied customer. Did you wire yours into the factory amp/speakers or do you have a custom setup? I had that system installed into the factory amp and it still blew the doors off. Have fun.

Yeah, factory setup. But it sounds awesome. This is my first high end system, couldn't be more pleased.

Parts available updated.

Installed the transfer-case on Saturday. Works like a champ. Thanks!

How much for the front diff shipped to a commercial address in zip code 25085?

How much for the front diff shipped to a commercial address in zip code 25085?

Interestingly, I just pulled that today. $50 plus shipping, which I'll have to get a quote on once I find the best container to ship it in. This is the front diff without the half-shafts and axles (all sold). I will post a picture of the item tomorrow.

I recently shipped a transfer case to Texas via FedEx Ground to a residential address for $72. Weight was 83 pounds. The diff is lighter, you are closer and it's a commercial address, so I would suspect the shipping will be somewhat less. I only charge my actual cost to ship. If you have a preference on who/how to ship, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll PM you with a final cost using FedEx shortly.

Thank you for looking.

Sounds great! I'll be awaiting your PM. I shipped a front diff via UPS to a fellow EF member a year or so ago. I can't remember all of the details, but I packaged it in one of the medium/large Sterlite tubs from Walmart with a piece of plywood in the bottom for reinforcement. I'm thinking it was around $50-$55 for shipping, but I can't remember what state it went to.

How much for the full length center console shipped to 21784? It's the non-message center type correct?

It is the non-message center type. It is undamaged and has the lid. The 6-CD changer is not installed, but available. If you want the 6-CD changer, please let me know. The magazine for the 6-CD magazine has been sold. The two cup holder inserts have been sold. The console can be seen in the following pictures:

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/cucumber1949/?action=view&current=DSCN2647.jpg

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/cucumber1949/?action=view&current=DSCN2646.jpg

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/cucumber1949/?action=view&current=DSCN2645.jpg

I will have to find an appropriate shipping container and then get a cost to ship. Will send PM shortly.

Thank you for looking.

Back