For Sale - Cali' Explorer's Clean Out Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Cali' Explorer's Clean Out Sale

Hey Guys-
So, I sold my '97 Ford Explorer Nearly 2 1/2 years ago. I still have a few random parts kickin' around my garage for it that I want to get rid of. Let me know if you are interested in any of it:

• BW4406 Manual Shift Transfer Case - $125.00: Setup for a '98 on up Explorer. It started as a '97 T-Case, but the tailshaft has been replaced with a '98 tailshaft housing.
  • Front Driveshaft out of 1997 Ford Explorer (V8 AWD) - $100.00: This driveshaft is near new. I had it replaced under warranty, and then took it out 200 miles later because my T-Case was on its way out.
  • (2) '97 Front Hubs - $50.00: I bought these from a newer Explorer with (supposedly) 50k miles. I cleaned them up repacked the bearings with Royal Purple Synthentic, and painted them black.

All prices are OBO. I willing to ship everything except for possibly the Transfer Case (unless the correct offer comes my way).

Mostly I am just trying to get this stuff out of my garage as its not doing me any good.

All parts are located near Sacramento, CA.

If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask, and thanks for looking!

Bumpin' it up.

Make me an offer on anything on the list. I really just want this stuff out of my garage, its cramping up the place.

Thanks for looking!

i want the t-case but shipping would be hell

explorerguy-
Thanks for the interest.

Bumpin' it up.

Back