• Register Today It's free!

spec for spacer build needed

bluebeast

Reaction score
City, State
buras, la
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 explorer xlt awd
Hey guys I need the specs to build my own spacers a buddy of mine n is a welder n we need some specs on how to build them for my truck I only wana go 2.5 in front n 2 in the rear or the highest we can go without doing damage we need as much help as possible guys plz and thank you my explorer is 4.0 awd

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no ones gonna give em to ya as they all had to buy them themselves and installed them talk to brandon at btf and he will sell u the pieces for less and u can weld em up but otherwise u could buy strut mounts and make a pattern from them!

If he decides to copy Brandon's design than he can be sued.

if brandon has a patten or copyright but geez i think there arent that many people that its gonna cause any issues

the cost of raw materials and how many times it is going to take them to get it right, they will spend more than it costs from brandon. lol. Let em try.

ya i have the same view as u besides, there are many other things to make on an explorer that would be cool y all the fuss, truxx has one too spacers have been done buy em from someone else samve the time to invent something else cool for your ex

guys guys im not trying to take anyone's ideas and sell spacers this is strictly for my truck and personal use not to make multiple pairs just one set for my truck and the only reason im doing it this way is because i have access to a welder and he wants to help im a full time mental health technician and a volunteer firefighter i dont have time to be at home waiting on ups as im always running around and i want the spacers because we go into som pretty stick situations down here in louisiana for fires and i need the ground clearance i plan on a body lift also so thats my reason for wanting these and they will be made at my fire station so my truck can sit there when im on calls and i just ride the engine to a fire so hopefully you all see my point here

to iceman...

iceman thanks for understanding and actually posting results do you have this in english? As for the other guys keep ur opinions to yourself who cares what u think is hard just because u dont want to go through a process doesnt mean others dont and im not inventing anything that hasnt already been made just have a quicker way to receive them and get them on and test fitted instead of ordering and something being off by a hair and custom trucks are built with custom parts made by the owner not bolt on stuff from others everyone on this forum has done something unique to their rides so next time u wana speak just use ur second thought and dont

To each their own. You will be waiting longer for the guy to build it for you than to come home with a box at your door waiting to be installed.

thanks ronin...

Thanks Ronin you always come through for almost everyone on this forum thanks for the help

Back