2013 Explorer info about to be posted??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer info about to be posted???

What are the pros and cons of the 20" wheels?

Thanks in advance.

Plan to hit DC auto show this weekend to see what is out there for a 6'4" 300lb person to fit in; and/or confirm explorer is my choice. Hope they have Ex on display.

Con...harsher ride, will feel every bump and small crack in the pavement, run over a quarter and you just might feel it. Hit a good size pot hole and you may end up with a bent rim.

I got depressed when I checked the standard features for the 2013 Explorer XLT and saw this:

Automatic headlamps
New for 2013 are available automatic high-beam headlamps. Activate them and they automatically change modes, going from low beam to high beam to provide enhanced illumination when you need it most. Also included are HID headlamps that last longer and use less energy than conventional halogen bulbs.

For real!? I wish I wait for 2013 to get the Explorer for the OEM HIDs on the XLT. GAHHH

I only see the HID's with the LTD 302A package? (Or 303A with the EcoBoost) Or am I mistaken?

Back