For Sale - 2002 Explorer Sport 4x4 Part Out (Atlanta) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 2002 Explorer Sport 4x4 Part Out (Atlanta)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What about the front bumper cover?
And the antenna

Where exactly is it messed up? I just want to use it as a template for my current one so it might not be much of a problem. How about $10 for antenna? Im at Clemson University so a trip to ATL isnt too bad if im picking up the cover too.

Damage to driver side, only big tab broken is under headlight but it was duct taped by PO, see below. I should be driving up 85 to NC sometime before March 18, hopefully on the 8th (or sooner). I don't mind stopping at the Hooter's exit and handing them off.
ry%3D400.jpg

ry%3D400.jpg

ry%3D400.jpg

Hopefully that'll work. Right now I have a car here and I'm in the process of getting my truck down from VA. But I'd be willing to meet at the Anderson exit even if I have to use a friend's truck.

clemson isn't that far off the interstate if you can't get a car

I'll let you know by the time you come through this way. I'll most likely be able to meet you right off 85 so you don't have to go out of your way.

i think those are the center caps i need. If you got 1 maybe 2, how much? shipped to 54634

County made me get rid of truck.

01STrunner, I got the parts for you.
MonsterTruck, I'll check to see whether he took them when I get home.

Thanks. Just let me know when you're coming through this way and I'll meet up with you.

Back