For Sale - Parting Out 94 Explorer 2 Door Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting Out 94 Explorer 2 Door Sport

Parting out a 1994 Explorer Sport 2 Door with a 4.0l engine, 5spd manual trans, electric t-case.

Update 1/25/18:
Body and Frame have been scrapped. Few parts remain:

Both tail lights $15ea + shipping
Nice pair radius arms SOLD
Rear glass hinges
Dash gauge cluster (manual trans)
Front ttb axle parts: abs spindles, shafts, abs knuckles, wheel hubs
Complete 4.0L engine SOLD
5 spd trans and BW1354E SOLD
Complete 8.8 rear axle

IMG_20171223_144706549_HDR.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Brian, contact Kevin McInchak. He is rebuilding Paul's front end after a Kia tried to commit suicide.

I think he at least needs a core support maybe more

I'm going to need another steering column to build my old Ranchero. I've got my old 93 column(auto), but I need the parts of a manual column that do away with the shifting parts. My Ranchero is floor shift.

Who knows what's different in the manual column to swap parts with? How many miles are on that column? I already have a steering wheel etc. Merry Christmas,

I'm going to need another steering column to build my old Ranchero. I've got my old 93 column(auto), but I need the parts of a manual column that do away with the shifting parts. My Ranchero is floor shift.

Who knows what's different in the manual column to swap parts with? How many miles are on that column? I already have a steering wheel etc. Merry Christmas,

Merry Christmas to you too Don, thanks. I'm not sure the differences. The column in this is a non-tilt and non-cruise control. the multifunction switch is suspect but the rest of it seems fine. 92k miles on the odometer and title but I cant verify that, could have rolled over once or twice. Keep researching and when I get close to pulling the column out I will let you know, thanks!

Thanks Brian. My 93 column is complete, so I plan to change the parts for the shift mechanism. No rush at all, it's cold and we concentrate on our daily drivers.

What condition are the door panels and associated grab handles in?

What condition are the door panels and associated grab handles in?

Dirty but probably can be cleaned up, you can kind of see one in one of my photos. I don't recall the door pull condition, I will snap some pics next time Im at the Explorer in a few days. I do have a previous inquiry on the entire door so I will put you next in line for the door panels. Thanks

I would ask for some parts, but I don't think you can fit fenders in your carry on in February:rolleyes:

Hey Brian1 what do you want for the door shells?

Planning on chopping it up for rock crawler/tube doors so im not too worried about the condition, but having the outside mirrors will be a plus since im planning on keeping them.

as far as the door panels/locks/wiring/handles etc, i wont need them.

What's the gear ratio? Looking for a 3.27 diff for my 91 sport project

Brian, Is everything you have left listed in the first thread?

Back