• Register Today It's free!

New 2013 Explorer Limited

scooter3

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 Explorer Lmtd 302A
Picked up my wifes 2013 Limited yesterday at the dealer. Man this is a nice ride. Moved up from our 2004 Eddie Bauer. I will be driving the 04'.

Limited
302A Equipment group
White Platinum
20" Polished wheels
Char Black/Pecan Leather

Crappy cell phone pic

Explorer_2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice. I ordered the exact same colour options both inside and out.

I'd love to see some photo's (taken with a Digital Camera of course LOL) of the White contrast on the black/pecan interior.

Hope you enjoy it!

So JEALOUS!! Can't wait to get mine! Nice ride!

I will get some pics up tomorrow. The black/pecan interior gives the vehicle a very luxury feel. This was the deciding factor in getting the truck. There are tons with the medium light stone. This was the only one in 2 states that was not 4WD that had the black/pecan.

Congrats on the new ride. It's a beauty.

Congratulations, she's a looker :) Can't wait to see the pics!

Here are some photos.

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Thanks for posting the very nice pictures. I just drooled all over my computer. :D. Hopefully mine will be here around the first part of August.

So pretty... We just found the exact same unit in Florida, same exact truck on Saturday and are absolutely in love with it too!!! Great thinkin'

Here are some photos...
scooter3,

Whoa! Talk about gorgeous; congratulations! :dpchug:

Very nice. I ordered the exact same colour options both inside and out...
KanewtZ,

In case you missed my other post, I have great news: Your Explorer has rolled off the line! :D

So JEALOUS!! Can't wait to get mine! Nice ride!
Relax, JUtecht; it’s in good hands. :popcorn:

Thanks for posting the very nice pictures. I just drooled all over my computer. :D. Hopefully mine will be here around the first part of August.
FischerRA,

Full disclosure: I drooled a little on my keyboard too. ;)

So pretty... We just found the exact same unit in Florida, same exact truck on Saturday and are absolutely in love with it too!!! Great thinkin'
That’s awesome, rightknot; welcome to the forum! Do we need a party in here? :party:

Cory

how about a picture of the 2004 & the 2013 side by side comparison?

Haha...will do as soon as the wife gets home. By the way there is no comparison. LOL! The 2013 totally outshines the 04'.

Cory,
I appreciate it that you've disclosed your similar bad habit of drooling but, I insist that you put on an appropriate drool bib. We need the marvelous information your computer supplies and we certainly don't need the keyboard to malfunction because of extra moisture.:D

Great idea, new to ford! :dpchug:

Haha...will do as soon as the wife gets home. By the way there is no comparison. LOL! The 2013 totally outshines the 04'.
I’m really looking forward to the comparison shot, scooter3! :thumbsup:

Cory,
I appreciate it that you've disclosed your similar bad habit of drooling but, I insist that you put on an appropriate drool bib. We need the marvelous information your computer supplies and we certainly don't need the keyboard to malfunction because of extra moisture.:D
FischerRA,

I had to share your post with the rest of the team! :bsnicker:

As a bonus for almost making me spit-take my water, I predict your online window sticker URL will update next Tuesday! Here’s the link if you don’t have it:

Code:
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=<Insert VIN Here>

Cory

Ok here you go. Side by side of our 2013 Limited and 2004 Eddie Bauer Edition. It is amazing how far technology has gone in 9 years. The 04' was top of the line back then and I remember when we drove it off the lot how cool it was. Wow how times have changed. Can't wait to see what another 9 years brings. Added a pic of my 03' Supercharged GT for fun. Ford family for sure!!!

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

The Stang!

6909597242_f4ef5671ed_c.jpg

Wow, the '04 looks like she's in great condition. Congratulations on keeping her looking sharp :)

As for the '13, I really like the combination of the pecan with the white. Looks awesome!

Scooter,

Your two rides are beautiful. What is really amazing to me is how far the technology and Sync has come. Imagine, I have to manually turn on the radio in my 1998 Expedition and use a Garmin that sits on top of the dash!

Great looking rides. Your 2004 Explorer looks brand new. You need to convince your wife to continue driving the 2004 :)

Nice side by side pictures, thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree! Your Explorers look great! Love the GT as well. On obviously well cared for. Thanks for sharing the pics!
- Toddy

Back