• Register Today It's free!

some b4 and after dual tips

JamesRolls5.0

Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 ford explorer 5.0
finally got the pix from my friends phone, some pix from the installation of the dual tips

new12012.jpg

new12013.jpg

new12016.jpg

new12017.jpg

new12018.jpg

new12022.jpg

new12024.jpg

new12027.jpg

new12028.jpg

new12029.jpg

new12031.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great, How does it sound?

i like the growl , i need to make a take off video but no one wants to be my camera man, i know forever alone LOL

i have a small rev vid in my sig but i need to do a better one , hopefully soon

Looks GREAT! That is what I was planning to do with my explorer but I didn't have enough pipe.

IMG_0100_zps8cec8c62.jpg

yea the guy used a lot of pipe and i was waiting there for like 5 hours at least , a lot of bending as well, but im very happy with the result , now to fix that warped bumper...

looks good

It took MUCH longer than 5 hours to do mine. I had to take the exhaust I was given and chop it up and weld it and mock everything up and then final weld and all that ****e. Oh well. it was a free exhaust that I managed to do myself so I'm happy with mine too.

Oh well. it was a free exhaust that I managed to do myself so I'm happy with mine too.

Hey a penny saved is a penny earned right ?

besides i like that feeling of " i did that myself " ya know ? great sense of accomplishment :D

Back