bored , just some pictures of my explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

bored , just some pictures of my explorer

dannytech_lt

Reaction score
City, State
Union nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Eddie Bauer 5.0
i decided since im home bored finished everything for the evening i saw i had a couple pictures of my explorer

so since im bored i thought id share a couple pictures i have just to show what i take pride in maintaing

20120917_152601.jpg

20120917_104750_4_bestshot.jpg

2012-06-20184843.jpg

2012-04-17164023.jpg

2012-09-17104855-4.jpg

these were all taken with atleast 3 weeks apart from the next

recently i put bilstein shocks with new shackles

these are really the only pictures i have ill take a couple tomorrow at work
i thought id just share some pictures since im happy the way its maintained

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good. And verrry clean :thumbsup:

Thanks guys .. i love the bilsteins they ride so good u think it's a new truck.. handling has improved well i took my truck for a handling ride and the bilsteins really stay firm on to tighter turns.. my old struts doing the same turn i kno the back end would really shift its weight and you'll think your gonna crash lol... now the bilstein they keep the truck composed wear it really pushes thru the turn

You Jersey guys are funny :p

That interior is so clean; i'm super jelly.

it really is lmao

whenever i find another jersey person on a forum im like ayyy!

jersey people have there own connection lol

i used chemical guys V7 today and although i left it on too long i had to buffer it off but the truck looks amazingly clean i really feel like the exterior is cleaner than when it was brand new

the interior i havent touched much yet but im gonna attack it this week

Looks Great , Possibly The Cleanest Explorer I have Seen From Jersey !! , Or In jersey when I was there a Few Years back !

+1 NJ living in exile in Arizona

Nice X!

I'm also running those shocks and am very happy with the result.

Nice truck, super clean, I'm highly jealous especially of the interior haha

+1 another one from jersey here, been bothered for the window tints yet? I just got a $55 ticket for mine :roll:

+1 NJ living in exile in Arizona

Nice X!

I'm also running those shocks and am very happy with the result.

Yeah there great overall the truck runs as good today as it did brand new .. I highly maintain my truck from oils to parts to exterior and interior

I do want to add a tune to it to pep it just a little it moves okay on the highway since its got torque but it could use a small boost to pass people or hop into the fast lane on the highway

@meangreen.. I've never had any issues with tints with any of my cars I never think cops even care about them

Back