Is there a corporate # for Ford? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is there a corporate # for Ford?

rellyrooly

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ex Limited 4WD 302A
As per my thread entitled "Cannot believe this" you can see that I am fuming at my dealership. I contacted customer relations but didn't get much from them. Is there an actual corporate number in which I can speak to someone of some authority?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As per my thread entitled "Cannot believe this" you can see that I am fuming at my dealership. I contacted customer relations but didn't get much from them. Is there an actual corporate number in which I can speak to someone of some authority?
Good luck to you. I have had an issue with Ford and sent two certified letters to them in regards to my vehicle as well as the zone manager's response to my concern and never heard back from them, either by phone or letter and that was three months ago. I have purchased four Fords and cannot believe their indifference. I wouldn't hold out much hope for any positive response from them and doubt that I will ever buy another Ford because of this. :mad:

As I posted in the other thread, don't waist your breath.. Find another dealer if you still want your ex. No need to start another thread...

Alan Mullaly has fan page on facebook. They tell you it is not for compaints but it is loaded with them and sometimes an executive assistant answers then.

Hi everyone,

Here are some options for contacting us:

Customer Relationship Center: 1-800-392-3673

Mail: Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248 Dearborn, MI 48126

Of course, if you have a concern with your vehicle, I'm here to help. Send me a private message with your information (VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name) so I can get to work on your case.

Thanks!

Crystal

Good luck! Ford does not care about their customers, it's even more apparent at the corporate level and will they will flatly ignore you. I know this as I'm currently involved in a lawsuit against them in regards to my Explorer. I used to be a Ford man... All vehicles can and will have issues, it's how you're treated when you do have issues that matters. Ford severely fails in this department.

When I had issues they flat out told me I was not their customer as they are in the wholesale business and I was the dealers customer...
Even though the Ford folks here are great the ones you actually speak at those numbers are absolutely worthless at best

...... All vehicles can and will have issues, it's how you're treated when you do have issues that matters. Ford severely fails in this department.

Exactly, it's not if problems happen, it's how they are reacted to by the company that makes the difference and I can say so far I've had excellent response from Ford overall...

but I did buy my first Ford in 1976 :) would hope after being an owner for 30+ years they would give me a break :)

OR, as my wife says all the time...
It's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it, that I'm finally learning ?!? :eek::D

Back