When did you get your window sticker | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

When did you get your window sticker

Ryan327

Reaction score
City, State
Carmel, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
Just wondering when most people seem to get their sticker. My sport is supposed to be built this week and still no sticker. Getting antsy here, that's all!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So I was able to get my window sticker today, but now I have a new question? Is Ford cranking out cars on Saturday? Build date per the sticker is 20130518.

I believe CAP runs a shift on Saturdays to keep up with demand.

I believe CAP runs a shift on Saturdays to keep up with demand.

My Window sticker stated that mine was built on Saturday, March 9th 2013.

Fit and finish is good too!

Ed

Ordered 4/5/13 and my window sticker FINALLY just appeared tonite! Yippee!!! Blend date shows 20130530...assuming that means it will be built next Thurs...so excited..feel like I'm getting somewhere now! Seems more real somehow....

I ordered mine on 4/18, so I'm behind you by about 2 weeks. Since mine is a 2014 I suppose it will be later in June or July since it will need to get lined up with a production run for that model and year.

I saw in the news Ford will shorten the summer shutdown to keep up with production demand. Seems Ford is doing very well right now!

Ordered 4/5/13 and my window sticker FINALLY just appeared tonite! Yippee!!! Blend date shows 20130530...assuming that means it will be built next Thurs...so excited..feel like I'm getting somewhere now! Seems more real somehow....

Nice! Your post made me check for mine and BAM it is there now too. Ordered on 4/9, blend date of 5/31.

Glad I could help! ;)

I've ordered mine on Feb 8th... Got my VIN number 7 weeks after... Then got my Windows Sticker 10 weeks after... And finally should get my Explorer Sport after 17 weeks... It is supposed to arrive at the dealership today May 27th... But we never know.... Could be delayed again...

Called Ford today and they said my vehicle was delivered on the 26th, but no word from my dealer still. I called them just now and they said they don't have it :(

Odd how ford says delivered and they say that it must be out on a truck still then...

Well, surprise surprise, shortly after I called they called me back and said it just happen to show up now. Won't be ready until tomorrow....waiting stinks!

Well, surprise surprise, shortly after I called they called me back and said it just happen to show up now. Won't be ready until tomorrow....waiting stinks!

So close but yet so far! LOL. Just teasing....I know how you feel! I remember when I ordered my 06 GT...it took them 3 days if memory serves just to get it unloaded and prepped for me to finally see it! Hope it's all you wanted when you finally get it!! :)

I've ordered mine on Feb 8th... Got my VIN number 7 weeks after... Then got my Windows Sticker 10 weeks after... And finally should get my Explorer Sport after 17 weeks... It is supposed to arrive at the dealership today May 27th... But we never know.... Could be delayed again...

Soooo....any word?? :)

Soooo....any word?? :)

Yep, received a call yesterday saying my truck finally made it to my dealer...now the price negotiation is starting again...they were trying to give me less for the vehicle I'm trading in...since after 17 weeks they pretend it worth less then they though in February :)

I'm still waiting for the final price... :(

Oh by the way I'm in Minnesota all week and coming back to Canada late on Friday...hopefully they'll stay after 5 pm just for me so that I can enjoy it on the week-end :)

Yep, received a call yesterday saying my truck finally made it to my dealer...now the price negotiation is starting again...they were trying to give me less for the vehicle I'm trading in...since after 17 weeks they pretend it worth less then they though in February :)

I'm still waiting for the final price... :(

Oh by the way I'm in Minnesota all week and coming back to Canada late on Friday...hopefully they'll stay after 5 pm just for me so that I can enjoy it on the week-end :)

Good luck....happy trails for the weekend! :)

Back