So is there going to be a S.M.O.R.R. 2014??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

So is there going to be a S.M.O.R.R. 2014???

ProjectAviator

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
SE, WY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT,
I am wondering if there is going to be a 6th annual S.M.O.R.R. run this year????

I am looking to head down for it. Looks like a lot of fun

Tim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this, hopefully I can get my rig together for this or something this year. I need to start making time for this kinda stuff!

I will be sure to post up when this run develops but I would say with certainty there will be at some point. The date as twisted said is always the fun part.. If its time to start talking about it now let me know and we can get on it!

Also looking forward to this. My rig still has a red rock dirty engine bay from Moab 2013. It's needing to be bathed in mid-west mud.

This thread still gains views so.... Anyone have any input as to when they would like the SMORR run to be? Jon said end of May so if I get a second we can move to motion this bid. I'm ready to get this going!

We have the Moab run in May. How about one in the fall?

Tim

We have the Moab run in May. How about one in the fall?

Tim

we just have to put up a pole asking for dates that work for everyone and go from there, that's the way it has alway's worked best. It doesn't affect me on any date as SMORRS is only a 45 min. drive for me :D

depending on date id be game to go. If one finalized will weigh in.

I did, now to get the sploder ready. Just bought a new (to me) tow rig, so I'll definitly be busy.

So any word on when this run will happen??

Tim

Back