lo pro tires | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

lo pro tires

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

scorpion zeros make my rims look bigger than they are! the difference between these 275/55/17s and my 255/60 bfg comp t/a's is incredible. imo- these are the only tires you should consider

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lowest i'd go is like 255/55/17. and that is with a drop. without a drop it will look ghetto.

I have nothing bad to say about my Pirelli Scorpion Zeros. I want to run them in the winter because I know they will do better in the snow and rain than my good years but I dont want the salt on the rims and stuff. The only thing I dont like about them is they grip so good that I cant even do a brake stand. I suppose an extra few horses might solve that problem tho.

Originally posted by DeagleDave
lowest i'd go is like 255/55/17. and that is with a drop. without a drop it will look ghetto.
i currently have 255/50/17's on the front and 275/50/17's on the rear (remember, im 2wd). the 275/50's are only 3/4 of an inch taller than the 255/50's. i am lowered 2", and the 255's on the front dont look too bad. but, that is as low of a profile as i would go. anything lower and you might as well get reverse offset 15x10 wire wheels.;)

Originally posted by FrankRizzo
Buy Hartman's Wheels and tires!

Dead Link Removed

What he said!`

lol no offense but there just not my style. Im prolly going to end up with the 18" cobras !

Back