Planning Stages - Next Texas Run | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Planning Stages - Next Texas Run

Originally posted by Trckmagik
Runs around waiting for the hoe to be in my driveway. :)

I'll see if I can bring it to you on sunday, as you noticed the trailer is empty, as I went and picked up the race car from the roll cage builder last Sunday after I left your house.

Attachments

• cobraalso.jpg
    cobraalso.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 149

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats kewl. Just let me know hommie. Just dont forget the springs, shocks, etc. Thanks for shopping.

Man, this run is right around the corner esp with what all we need to do.......
I think this weekend I will finish up all the little stuff and get that tranny over to the shop.

Correct sir. And that date was planned around your schedule :)

BJ better get real busy. No laying around all day like he is so good at. I am just glad the Texas crew finally got to witness his lack of motivation. :)

We will see tonight what he starts on :)

<<<<<<<------------ jumping with joy cause the lift kit is here.

now, i can actually wheel harder. just hope nopthing falls off at the first turn. lol.

Originally posted by Trckmagik
BJ better get real busy. No laying around all day like he is so good at. I am just glad the Texas crew finally got to witness his lack of motivation. :)

Attachments

• wipedout.jpg
    wipedout.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 207

Sorry Brian, some people like doing other things besides trucks ..... it's called a life .... even if it's layin' around watching a movie or sports .....

Swak, I would seriously consider flat towing that heep instead of using a tow dolly. Tow dolly's have a tendency to roll over with a lifted vehicle on them. Just FYI.

Also, you wanna loan your 33's to SVO :) He He

Originally posted by Broke Boy B
Sorry Brian, some people like doing other things besides trucks ..... it's called a life .... even if it's layin' around watching a movie or sports .....

They do? Well, I guess me and the other 20,000 members on this site have something wrong with us? At least now we know that BJ is the only one who has a life. Pfffffffffffff
attachment.php

BJ just hung up on me and said he doesnt want to be my friend anymore.

Boo Freaking Hoo. Does BJ need some tissue?

Just kidding dood. Its all in fun... There hasnt been anything obscene posted of you "yet"

brian, actually the 33s are gonna go on the jeep...fit or no fit. that is why i bought a sawzall and a grinder. :) love to see sparks fly.
we shall see. would love to rent a trailer but no truck to tow that with. we shall see when the time gets closer.

So look into flat towing it with a tow bar attached to the jeep front end. It will be alot safer for you and the others on the highway.

will do.. thanks for the advice.

No problem. Let us know if we can be of some help.

ive still got to-

1- find some kind of bumpers (channel iron) somewere
2- take the BL off
3- replace the leaking (brand new) tranny cooler
4- cut one more fender
5- rig up a spare tire mount
6- rebuild front driveshaft
7- mount spare front axles in cab somewere
8- get some new spring perches (big Windsor crushed the stockers)
9- remount CB ant.
10- remount highlift
11- cut rocker panels off
12- cut out floor for rear shockmounts (bodylift removal)
13- wire loom some stuff underhood (optional)
14- hook elec. fan up to solenoid
15- change oil/sparkplugs
16- possibly rig up a fan shroud of some type (optional)
17- aquire and mount drawbar

either way, i will be ready. :p

hey i am tooo lazy 2 take a look to see when we are going... so what day's are we gonna be down there..... need 2 write it on the calander :) thanks :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We are all arriving at 9 am on Saturday the 24th. We will be staying the night (camping) and coming home Sunday.

Great job on the pics above guys.

Back